What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Panthers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 2: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
If we keep performing well I'm sure we will get massive crowds all year. The club giving crap to the fans for not turning up but in the past few years the club hasn't really provided the performances or results that merited big crowds.

Are our three biggest players injured? The Saifiti Brothers and Saulo (what's his name again)?

mozza91

Coach
Love Gavet already. Seems the perfect blend of leader and lunatic. He’s the ideal bloke to have out there for the softening up period.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If we keep performing well I'm sure we will get massive crowds all year. The club giving crap to the fans for not turning up but in the past few years the club hasn't really provided the performances or results that merited big crowds.

Are our three biggest players injured? The Saifiti Brothers and Saulo (what's his name again)?

Pasami Saulo. But you can just call him... the Soul Man.

Pedge1971

First Grade

MrTwoBits

Juniors
Headed to my first game in about a decade (have been living overseas), is there anywhere you guys would suggest for free parking nearish the stadium?

Knight76

Juniors
Headed to my first game in about a decade (have been living overseas), is there anywhere you guys would suggest for free parking nearish the stadium?

Get there early and you can snag a park in the street across the road next to the storm water drain, otherwise the later you get there, the further you park away from the ground.

Alternatively I believe you can park at wests, and catch a free bus to the ground, not sure the schedule though.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Going for the easy 2. Would rather keep pressure on. Attack looking pretty slick in the first 10mins

Latest posts