What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Sat - Knights 14-16 Panthers @ McDonald Jones

Round 2: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Knights should win if they are serious, without Kikau busting the line out wide to create something and with the versatility of Peach no longer at the Panthers there isn't much attack to worry a team that has its defence in order and the Knights seem to. Perhaps if Penrith somehow learn in the space of a week to stop giving away penalties and giving up cheap errors then they can possibly cause an upset.

GongPanther

Referee
Based on Round 1 form Knights could win by 20. But Panthers should be greatly improved you would think. Certainly couldn't be any worse.

Any player who doesn't improve on last week needs to be axed. Aside from James Tamou... he keeps that form up and he will finally be delivering what we signed him for.
Leading up to last week's game there were distractions. The vid tapes, the shooting in NZ, keeping in mind Mansour's religion, and the Kiwi players. No wonder DWZ and Sauce had off games.

These are not excuses why we lost, we still had a job to do in front of us. I mean, the Warriors found a way to sneak past the Dogs.

Lets say it was a game to shake of some dramatic cobwebs. If we don't improve out of sight in this match,then there will be concerns.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Leading up to last week's game there were distractions. The vid tapes, the shooting in NZ, keeping in mind Mansour's religion, and the Kiwi players. No wonder DWZ and Sauce had off games.

Ts.

I think you’re reaching a bit there mate. Every side has multiple Kiwis and no one else is using that as a reason. Also Mansour isn’t Muslim?

TheFrog

Coach
I think you’re reaching a bit there mate. Every side has multiple Kiwis and no one else is using that as a reason. Also Mansour isn’t Muslim?
They played like muppets, except for Aussie Jim, who was outstanding, and JFH, who was good. The rest of 'em need a tuppeny bunger up their bums. No excuses.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

No I understand he's a committed Christian, (RC) perhaps. Last week was not good for the club (on many levels). Loosing Sione didn't help either. Let's hope this week is much better. A win would be nice. (it will be tough especially with Newy crowd )

footy75

Bench
Although it´s early I fear for the Panthers season if they don't show something here especially with the Storm in Melbourne next week.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Girls On Film?

edBQBeJ.gif

TheFrog

Coach
Those were gentler days a quarter century ago when video clips of nubile women mud wrestling in the nick and getting hosed off afterwards could be shown on late night TV without a single eyelid being batted.

Xcalibre

Juniors
This will be entertaining if both teams throw it around. Knights were impressive last week so can’t tip against them at home.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Malakai and Dallin on the wings for the Panthers. Has their ever been a bigger disparity in brothers abilities who play in the same position?

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol I missed the fact that the Panthers seem to have more captains than non-captains.