What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Games Thread

Eelectrica

Referee
CP2077 is the one I'm really waiting for too. Everything else is just filler in the meantime. Lol.

AOW: Planetfall is looking good though.
Hopefully Pathfinder Kingmaker will be pretty good too.

Eelectrica

Referee
Add "The Outer Worlds" to the list, first person Fallout like RPG from Obsidian, Kind of like Fallout NV. Published by 2K's Private Division Indy label.
Using UE4 engine.

GongPanther

Referee
Rage 2

Release date,14th May. I'm never in a hurry to get new titles.I'll wait a year until the updates are fully consolidated (hopefully),and it'll be cheaper by then. And besides,Its open world like Far Cry, so I'm not too fussed.

EDIT: Just realised that this will be a game if service. Otherwise known as a monitized game were you play more for add ons etc. They can stick this title were the sun doesn't shine, unless I get it For $20 for the base game.

https://bethesda.net/en/game/rage2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_2

Here is a trailer:

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
Vampires Bloodlines 2 looks like it could be a game to look out for. Not Epic exclusive like every other bloody thing seems to be these days.

Eelectrica

Referee
Borderlands 3
I want to be looking forward to this one. As long as it's not online only and is available on Steam (Don't care how many other stores it's available on)
Online only and Epic exclusive both deal breakers for me.

Eelectrica

Referee
Baldurs Gate 3 officially announced. Larian doing it. I believe some really good writers on the team as well. Hope it's turn based combat like X-com and D:OS 2, but can handle RTWP like the originals and the POE games.

Sign me up Scotty.