What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2018/19

Eelectrica

Referee
All Wade jokes aside, the form of Paine is a concern. As long as his glove work is up scratch he's safe, but I really hope we have a captaincy succession plan, because I'm not sure how much longer Paine can play at the top level.

It is nice to have the wicketkeeper able to score runs...

Bazal

Post Whore
Abbott has really had a great summer.

I watched the highlights of his wickets on the CA website...holy balls a couple of those in-swingers went three f**ken feet, and quite late.

The one that knocked over Ben McDermott (I think) top of off stump was an absolute peach

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I watched the highlights of his wickets on the CA website...holy balls a couple of those in-swingers went three f**ken feet, and quite late.

The one that knocked over Ben McDermott (I think) top of off stump was an absolute peach
When he’s on he’s deadly, when he’s off he horrible.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
also made 47 not out in 54 balls, starting t get more consistent with the bat this season

Mr Spock!

Referee
All Wade jokes aside, the form of Paine is a concern. As long as his glove work is up scratch he's safe, but I really hope we have a captaincy succession plan, because I'm not sure how much longer Paine can play at the top level.

It is nice to have the wicketkeeper able to score runs...
Yep... He's the beginning of the tail.

TheParraboy

Staff member
bonus points apply to first innings for both sides and first 100 overs

0.01 per run over 200
0.1 per wicket

Bazal

Post Whore
bonus points apply to first innings for both sides and first 100 overs

0.01 per run over 200
0.1 per wicket

That's f**ken dumb.

Marcus Harris never really looks set, does he? He could clown five boundaries in an over and then fish at a length ball and you wouldn't be at all surprised

Timbo

Staff member
The fact that the Blues have managed to make the final whilst carrying Sangha and Edwards in the middle all season is a pretty sad indictment on the state of Australian cricket.

lockyno1

Post Whore
That's f**ken dumb.

Marcus Harris never really looks set, does he? He could clown five boundaries in an over and then fish at a length ball and you wouldn't be at all surprised

Don’t mind it- stops sides just batting for draws all the time.