What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Generalzod

Immortal
Whats it about?
About the disappearance of Maddie McCann it also dwells into the botch investigation in Portugal also that the area that the McCanns where holidaying there has been s few Portuguese Kids also disappearing, the area is also known hub for drug distribution and child kidnapping

nöyd

Staff member
Supposed to be released on March 22 so I assume it will be tomorrow for us - The Dirt, which is the biopic of Mötley Crüe. This will take me straight back to high school in 1985.

Strangest thing will be seeing Ramsay Bolton play Mick Mars.

Parra

Referee
This was seriously my favourite Ricky G yet. Don't know why. It was pretty bleak for the most part. But he did it very well.

Just finished it. It was all done very well. Even had a Thorns song in there at the end. This series and Derek are standouts. On the Road as well. So hard to watch that. After Life is as good as anything he has done. So funny, scenes with his dad in particular.

Generalzod

Immortal
Supposed to be released on March 22 so I assume it will be tomorrow for us - The Dirt, which is the biopic of Mötley Crüe. This will take me straight back to high school in 1985.

Strangest thing will be seeing Ramsay Bolton play Mick Mars.
Watched it last night I loved it

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just watched it as well, was a good bit of fun and all the actors played their roles well.

Kind of felt like I was watching an episode of Jackass though and wasn’t surprised reading afterwards that Jeff Tremaine directed.

Last edited:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
It's funny the way things turn.

I remember being laughed at in 1995 for being a Motley Crue fan. Now they are making films about the band and everyone loves them.

skeepe

Immortal
Happy . . Drug induced violence and a unicorn .

Happy! is absolutely brilliant. Christopher Meloni is incredibly underrated, his performance in this is unbelievable.

The show is completely f**ked up in every way. Can’t wait for season 2.

mackdadday

Juniors
After life with Ricky Gervais is not a bad little watch. If you can get pas tthe fat jokes its pretty absorbing, funny and sad at the same time