What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

emjaycee

Coach
Okay so a short week this week so not too many days to discuss the team before the named squad of 21 gets culled on Thursday evening.

Who is in your 17 at least for this important clash against the Rooters? I am predicting 1-17 as played yesterday, except of course Jennings in for depth player Hoffman. Terepo is the smokey if he is allowed to be picked again.

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Mennings
4. Taka
5. Fergy
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Alvaro
9. Mahoney
10. Paulo
11. Lurch
12. Niukore
13. Tepai

14. Salmon
15. Mannah
16. Evans (or possibly Peni)
17, Gower

18. French
19. Gennings
20. Kaufusi
21. Davey

Happy MEel

First Grade
It’s nothing more than a slap on the wrist for his latest indiscretion, if Peni comes straight back into first grade replacing someone in a winning team who has just played well.

If we decide to hold onto the merkin he can come back through NSW Cup until more injuries strike or his form gives us no alternative than to replace him in the 17.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
It’s nothing more than a slap on the wrist for his latest discretion, if Peni comes straight back into first grade replacing someone in a winning team who has just played well.

If we decide to hold onto the merkin he can come back through NSW Cup until more injuries strike or his form gives us no alternative than to replace him in the 17.
I doubt we would only give him 2 games

Each to their own but I think cumulatively it is.
That may be so (for you) but we aren't going to sack him and he will be named as soon as we need him. Apparently he will be substantially fined. He now has the option of pulling finger or not. Some of you blokes must have lead a fairly sheltered life.

Bazal

Post Whore
That may be so (for you) but we aren't going to sack him and he will be named as soon as we need him. Apparently he will be substantially fined. He now has the option of pulling finger or not. Some of you blokes must have lead a fairly sheltered life.

I think you'll find, and it's something no one seems to get, that the reason this incident (which is not as minor as some are making it out to be) is so serious in the eyes of the club is because Peni refused to inform them. Again.

It seems as though they won't sack him, but I would have no issue if they did

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't care that he didn't inform the club. Whoopdeedoo. He had a few drinks, asked the flight chick for a root and got a bit loud. Who gives a shit? Who hasn't done that? f**king hell.

Dunno about you mate, but I've never been in a position where those actions would be reasonably expected to make the news and therefore reflect on the public image of my teammates and employer....

A little professionalism never hurt a footy club.

Dunno about you mate, but I've never been in a position where those actions would be reasonably expected to make the news and therefore reflect on the public image of my teammates and employer....

A little professionalism never hurt a footy club.
That's why they are giving him a few weeks off. Not cos they think IMO that it's that bad but they also know that they need to be seen to be doing something. Enough to please the NRL and all the other do gooders out there. It's a face saving exercise . That's all.

Latest posts