What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Season Topics Thread, Help Keep Us Sane

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Yeah DQ, 25 years of drinking seems to have caught up with me. All good though, I was getting bored with it anyways TBH. Time for a new beginning.

I was a bourbon & cola only drinker from 17 to 55 and in the end, l just got bored with it, so l stopped.
It also made me crook so that was another reason to stop.

I changed to gin, & tonic for the last couple of years and enjoyed it up until of late. I'm starting to get bored with it as well.

The body starts to reject things as we age so l just go with what it says.

I used to play my records and have a few quite drinks in my doghouse every Friday night for all my married life, knowing that my good lady was near, the music was great, l never missed out on a shout and the toilet and bed was nearby.

Such is life, we just have to adapt with it.

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Here is something for you all to contemplate. Could we fans be having an effect on our teams performance? Are our fans some of the most negative ones in the comp? I have seen the water molecule structures before.

Frank Facer

First Grade
This may seem nonsense to many people on here, but we should be replacing Mary for the simple reason that he has too much negative energy directed at him, which is impacting on the team. I don't have any faith in Mary and neither do so many other fans on this site and that is putting it mildly.

I actually wondered that the faith that many fans had in Bennett contributed to us winning the comp in 2010. I personally didn't have that faith in Bennett that others had. I didn't have any faith in our halves when Bennett was here. I didn't like our style of play either. When Jesus apparently performed his healing miracles he said it was their faith that allowed the miracle to happen. When he apparently went to towns where the majority didn't believe in him, there were no miracles. I don't think it was a case of because they didn't believe that Jesus didn't perform any magic tricks. What they believed manifested.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
When does our season start. I assume the last two games were trial games

.............and for what its worth, yada, yada yada................

o6cz2ys13s511.jpg

Latest posts