What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Ayshford is not playing centre again, I don’t think. They’d consider Beale, but not Ayshford unless it’s forced by injury
Aysh is strong on his feet and he can regularly leg drive through tackles for extra yards so he might make a good back rower.

Rich102

Staff member
Really we need an 80 minute hooker.
Having to carry a hooker cover is a heavy burden.
Trying to have a Jack of all Trades Jazz as backup hooker comes at a price.

Meth

Staff member
I'm not sure. It seems traditional to start with the more experienced player which would be Luke and then sub him off for Roach. I guess Kearney can just experiment with who starts well and who provides impact. Or he can dig deep into his coaching prowess and field which ever according to the other teams style, horses for courses so to speak.

Rather than tradition, don't you think it's about when Luke's experience/Roache's zip have maximum effect?

ozenzud

Juniors
Kearney won't panic. Few tweaks.

If Roache is fit then:

Tuivasa Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Hiku
4- Kata
5- Maumalo
6- Keighran
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Roach
10- Ah Mau
11- Papali'i12- Harris
13- Blair
Res-
Afoa, Blake Luke/Tevaga Burr

You can't have Luke, Tevaga and Roache. Ah Mau has to have more time and has to start. But Kearney might be worried about energy in the middle third.

sup42

Juniors
1. RTS
2. Fusitua
3. Tate
4. Toopi
5. Vatuvei
6. Maloney
7. Jones
8. Wiki
9. Luke
10. Price
11. Lauititi
12. Harris
13. Mannering

14. Hohaia
15. Campion
16. Matulino
17. Packer
I'd have Feka and VIlla on the bench in place of Mutts and Packer but at their peak those other two were pretty dam good.

sup42

Juniors
Lisone faces 2 weeks suspension on crusher tackle. not sure if they will attempt to appeal it. I friggin hope not.
If they defend it the punishment will be worse.

No way he's getting off. He's got bags of form. The footage of the injured player guarding his neck after the tackle is doom for Lisone.

He's gorne.

sup42

Juniors
Well, so would I, clearly.

So, when does Luke play and when does Roache play? That’s what we are taking about here
Given what we learned on Sunday I'd start Luke.

Start him so that they can pull him early if he is struggling again.

The caveat for that idea is how ready Roach is, you might end up breaking two players. Decisions decisions.

It's a hard call since Luke is a hardy guy, clearly they thought he would be alright last week, and he wasn't . . . going off his history he deserved the benefit of the doubt.

In an ideal world we bring him back through ISP. But playing in a reggies side that is getting run over the top of can be worse.

Meth

Staff member
VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)

2 David Fusitu’a

3 Peta Hiku

4 Solomone Kata

5 Ken Maumalo

6 Adam Keighran

7 Blake Green

8 Agnatius Paasi

9 Issac Luke

10 Bunty Afoa

11 Adam Blair

12 Tohu Harris

13 Lachlan Burr

Interchange:

14 Jazz Tevaga

15 Sam Lisone

16 Leeson Ah Mau

17 Isaiah Papali’i

18 Gerard Beale

20 Ligi Sao

21 Karl Lawton

22 Chanel Harris-Tavita

One Warrior

Bench
So that means it will be Ligi Sao in for Lisone if he gets suspended tonight, Lawton also faces the Judiciary tomorrow night for tripping, was on Radio Sport with Kearney.

Latest posts