What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Eelogical

Referee
Really? From kindergarten- Yr 3 all I would eat at lunch were red salmon sandwiches. One time in Yr 1 my mum tried to put pink salmon on my sandwich. She f**ken heard about it in the afternoon. This is a true story. A shit story, but true all the same. What does it have to do with Jaemon Salmon? Nothing.
Pink salmon for school lunches? We were lucky to have lemon spread on two week old mouldy bread with no butter............if we were lucky.

Eelogical

Referee
who isn't?
images

Dibs

Bench
Really? From kindergarten- Yr 3 all I would eat at lunch were red salmon sandwiches. One time in Yr 1 my mum tried to put pink salmon on my sandwich. She f**ken heard about it in the afternoon. This is a true story. A shit story, but true all the same. What does it have to do with Jaemon Salmon? Nothing.
I didn’t even know salmon came in a tin until I was about 14. I grew up on the gulf of carpentaria where we would catch our own salmon. The first time I tasted tinned salmon I wanted to vomit. A true story not a shit one, but true all the same. What does this have to do with Jaemon Salmon? Not sure but maybe he is better fresh than canned

Bazal

Post Whore
I didn’t even know salmon came in a tin until I was about 14. I grew up on the gulf of carpentaria where we would catch our own salmon. The first time I tasted tinned salmon I wanted to vomit. A true story not a shit one, but true all the same. What does this have to do with Jaemon Salmon? Not sure but maybe he is better fresh than canned

Well that might have something to do with the salmon on the Gulf of Carpentaria being a completely different fish to be fair.

I wonder what type of salmon Jaeman is?

Eelogical

Referee
Well that might have something to do with the salmon on the Gulf of Carpentaria being a completely different fish to be fair.

I'd say sockeye or chinook off the bat. But, you seem to know a lot about fish.........a shitload more than Gary.

hindy111

Post Whore
Might be a good game to keep Evans on the bench. JWH might fire him up. Would be a shame of Gower is hooked.

Yeah agree. Evans vs old club. Gower is too reliable. Mannah playing well.
Terepo I want in but for who. f**k

Dibs

Bench

Really? You don’t think fresh salmon regardless of type wouldn’t be better than tinned?