What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Gladys has got her majority. The stadium haters can now go and find something else to whinge about.

Gronk

Staff member
2046. That would about right in time for another stadium rebuild.

Join the queue. Bankwest Stadium will need to be re-built before then.

slashgrin.gif
I wonder if we will win a premiership by 2046 ?

RandyAndy

Juniors
Join the queue. Bankwest Stadium will need to be re-built before then.

slashgrin.gif
I wonder if we will win a premiership by 2046 ?

would be nice if wanderers and parra go all the way in the same playing season the hang over would well worth it and really inspire the western suburbs

Gronk

Staff member
would be nice if wanderers and parra go all the way in the same playing season the hang over would well worth it and really inspire the western suburbs

TBH I thought that the Wanderers would become a powerhouse when that salami guy bought them. Seems that it has sent them backwards.

Suitman

Post Whore
TBH I thought that the Wanderers would become a powerhouse when that salami guy bought them. Seems that it has sent them backwards.

It clearly has.
Didn't help when Lyle Gorman left and then Tony Popovic walked out before season start last year. 3 years at OP has been a disaster.
Salami Boy (Lederer) has poured $15 million of his own money into a centre of excellence at Blacktown. Well done to him. It is certainly paying dividends as the juniors are flying into the system.
The Wanderers will be back at some stage as a powerhouse they were before.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why would souths go to Parra if Moore Park is ready?

Dogs makes sense, Parra played at Belmore after cumberland was left.

Latest posts