What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

taipan

Referee
Didn't open the story today, don't want to give the egotistical nonce more clicks.But appears today(SMH site) he has responded to Graham's retort, heading suggesting Graham hasn't a clue.
Bandana head has made the following pronouncements over the years, and either lost out or found few give a derro's dick about his views:-

1) LOSS Greyhound racing(I'm not a fan) but he wanted it banned and was full of praise when it was initially.We know what happened later, fully reinstated.

2)DELUSION. He craps on about day after day about a Republic (I'm not a great fan of the Monarchy),but the general public is hardly giving it the time of day,or give a rat's a*se about it.

3) LOSS He gathered est 250,000 signatures to stop the stadiums.No one knows how many times people signed more than once for a start.Different name different addresses ,easy peasy.
Anycase we know how had that ended.The general populace appears to have other things on their mind try:survival .
In fact I'd suggest more than Fitzhead realises, people like the idea of comfortable stadiums that attracts crowds and visitors not only for rectangular sports but Taylor Swift gigs.

4) LOSS He made the great pronouncement about the Melbourne Storm, that once a new S15 team arrived in Melbourne, the rugby masses in that city would follow that new team, and the Storm have to relocate to the Central Coast.

5)LOSS Fitzhead stated when trying to tell people stadiums are wrong'"Governments can't build hospitals,schools and stadiums at the same time".Guess what it is being done.I guess Fitzhead flunked economics, engineering,maths and demographics all at once.

6) LOSS He had two footballers (ooh no, not rugby league players) stand up and flog him verbally in the last fortnight.
Gallen over domestic violence, by Gallen calling him just plain agenda driven, against rugby league.And spelling out cold hard facts.
Now Big Red Graham serving it up to him about concussions, such that FitzSimon's pride has been hits he has to respond to prove he is "always" right.

7) HYPOCRISY He writes many tomes about the Wars 1 and 2 and also the heroes from this country, all worthwhile.Many of course touched on before.
He has never had the intestinal fortitude to write a tome about France(a country which he spent much of his time playing and drinking the fine wines) during the Occupations years of WW2 ,in which his code's French officials sidled up to the Occupation(hated) Govt to ensure professional rugby league was banned. Why? Because he has the temerity to praise all the good stuff rugby union does here and overseas ,ever since that code existed, yet shimmies over the crap particularly in France.

8) LOSS He predicted rugby union would take over rugby league in this country ,after the RWC2003.
The ARU with $48m in the Bank.Where did that go Fitzy? My way or the highway? More likely the byway.
All these captains of industry involved in the game, and it's all goooooone.

The worrying part, he still believes he's right, and no one should go against him.

Willie Ray

Bench
Didn't open the story today, don't want to give the egotistical nonce more clicks.But appears today(SMH site) he has responded to Graham's retort, heading suggesting Graham hasn't a clue.
Bandana head has made the following pronouncements over the years, and either lost out or found few give a derro's dick about his views:-

1) LOSS Greyhound racing(I'm not a fan) but he wanted it banned and was full of praise when it was initially.We know what happened later, fully reinstated.

2)DELUSION. He craps on about day after day about a Republic (I'm not a great fan of the Monarchy),but the general public is hardly giving it the time of day,or give a rat's a*se about it.

3) LOSS He gathered est 250,000 signatures to stop the stadiums.No one knows how many times people signed more than once for a start.Different name different addresses ,easy peasy.
Anycase we know how had that ended.The general populace appears to have other things on their mind try:survival .
In fact I'd suggest more than Fitzhead realises, people like the idea of comfortable stadiums that attracts crowds and visitors not only for rectangular sports but Taylor Swift gigs.

4) LOSS He made the great pronouncement about the Melbourne Storm, that once a new S15 team arrived in Melbourne, the rugby masses in that city would follow that new team, and the Storm have to relocate to the Central Coast.

5)LOSS Fitzhead stated when trying to tell people stadiums are wrong'"Governments can't build hospitals,schools and stadiums at the same time".Guess what it is being done.I guess Fitzhead flunked economics, engineering,maths and demographics all at once.

6) LOSS He had two footballers (ooh no, not rugby league players) stand up and flog him verbally in the last fortnight.
Gallen over domestic violence, by Gallen calling him just plain agenda driven, against rugby league.And spelling out cold hard facts.
Now Big Red Graham serving it up to him about concussions, such that FitzSimon's pride has been hits he has to respond to prove he is "always" right.

7) HYPOCRISY He writes many tomes about the Wars 1 and 2 and also the heroes from this country, all worthwhile.Many of course touched on before.
He has never had the intestinal fortitude to write a tome about France(a country which he spent much of his time playing and drinking the fine wines) during the Occupations years of WW2 ,in which his code's French officials sidled up to the Occupation(hated) Govt to ensure professional rugby league was banned. Why? Because he has the temerity to praise all the good stuff rugby union does here and overseas ,ever since that code existed, yet shimmies over the crap particularly in France.

8) LOSS He predicted rugby union would take over rugby league in this country ,after the RWC2003.
The ARU with $48m in the Bank.Where did that go Fitzy? My way or the highway? More likely the byway.
All these captains of industry involved in the game, and it's all goooooone.

The worrying part, he still believes he's right, and no one should go against him.
Well said Taipan....
so in summation he has shown himself to be
a hypocritical delusional loser...
sounds right to me.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i shall call him a word i just invented and couldn't think of a better person to introduce it to the world on.

He is a twatwit

Seems this twit has finally woken up from a deep slumber and realised the rah rah in Australia is in deep shit.

He still claims union is exploding globally. Ah wrong.

And he believes AFL has caused their domestic ills. Ah wrong again.

Still it is funny to see the belated wake up from the dense f**ker. :joy:

Starkers

Bench
Seems this twit has finally woken up from a deep slumber and realised the rah rah in Australia is in deep shit.

He still claims union is exploding globally. Ah wrong.

And he believes AFL has caused their domestic ills. Ah wrong again.

Still it is funny to see the belated wake up from the dense f**ker. :joy:

to be fair, AFL has had a bit to do with it. their incessant push towards domination has seen all the weak fall before them. union is the first, and the NRL cannot be complacent.

To the extent that they continued to try and persecute RL where possible, while neglecting AFLs push into private schools, you are right.

The big picture though is union has fallen back to its traditional position in Australian sport now that RL has (largely) dealt with the impact of the SLW; which gave union a temporary leg up here for quite a number of years.

This is clear if you look at Australian sport across decades and not merely months or a year or two.

International RL was neglected for far too long as a consequence of the SLW. That was one of the main impacts of it - everyone focused on their own patch and not the game across the globe.

Slowly this is changing. Obviously for the betterment of the game as a whole.

Latest posts