What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

hindy111

Post Whore
It's funny how times and tastes can change. The best pie I ever had was from Bartlett St in Ermo in the late 80's.

Or you where more hungry that day.
It also depends on the ambient tempreture ourside and a person's mood on how things taste.Being sick for 3 days an unable to eat a plain slice of bread with butter tastes good.I don't believe anything is best. Best ever is a ludicrous statement and should be banned.In some parts of Europe it is. You had a very good pie and by memory one of the better ones you've tasted would be a more appropriate way of talking about this pie you ate in the 80s.

hindy111

Post Whore
That sux.
Now when we beat them all we will hear from the Roosters and Cronk loving media is we how beat an understength side, despite the talk all week about how good they were last weekend without Cronk.

We are missing Manu and Brown. 2 starting forwards...

Bazal

Post Whore
Again false. Taste is subjective just as is sound. You enjoyed a Beefy very much but there may be better pies.

You don't really understand subjectivity, do you?

I mean, if you did, you wouldn't call someone subjectively saying something was the "best they'd ever had" personally false.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You don't really understand subjectivity, do you?

I mean, if you did, you wouldn't call someone subjectively saying something was the "best they'd ever had" personally false.

great minds

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Remember a couple of years ago when one the prominent Roosters halves was out (i can't remember which one) and that little merkin who had a brother in our reserve grade (can't remember his name either but he was about half the size of Bevan French) ripped us a new one and then barely ever played first grade again.

Bazal

Post Whore
Remember a couple of years ago when one the prominent Roosters halves was out (i can't remember which one) and that little merkin who had a brother in our reserve grade (can't remember his name either but he was about half the size of Bevan French) ripped us a new one and then barely ever played first grade again.

Yeah but that was because Kenny Edwards started at hooker.

Or you where more hungry that day.
It also depends on the ambient tempreture ourside and a person's mood on how things taste.Being sick for 3 days an unable to eat a plain slice of bread with butter tastes good.I don't believe anything is best. Best ever is a ludicrous statement and should be banned.In some parts of Europe it is. You had a very good pie and by memory one of the better ones you've tasted would be a more appropriate way of talking about this pie you ate in the 80s.
Bullshit. I f**ken know pies merkin. I've been a pie aficionado since I was 9 yrs old.
I've had pies with awesome pastry and average filling. I've had em with awesome filling and soggy pastry.
I've had em with melt in your mouth chunks of beef in both good, bad and excellent gravy. I've had gristle,bone and all sorts of shit in em. I've had em with bacon and egg, curry, chicken, thai curry,etc etc. I am a pie maniac brother. I know pies, believe me. If I say 1 pie was the best I ever had, You better f**king believe it. OK?

Latest posts