What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Gronk

Staff member
Merkins are saying Latrell will play six. He must be scared of Taka. :fire:

Noise

Coach
Merkins are saying Latrell will play six. He must be scared of Taka. :fire:

Probably do what he did last week. Play 6 for about 30min and then Lam will come on in the halves shifting Latrell back to centres

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Beefys are the best I've ever had, all their franchises are on the Sunshine Coast
My Mother in Law’s dodgy partner managed to buy a stamp that looks the same as their reward stamps.

The cheap merkin stamps his own cards and gets free pies. I reckon he’ll be on A Current Affair one day...

Noise

Coach
Gower was very good in both games. Madness to change a winning team unless you have a star coming back from injury. Peni is a special to drop the ball early once he comes on

Bazal

Post Whore
Some talk on FB that Gower has a niggle.

Not sure, but that's the only worthy excuse I can see

Bazal

Post Whore
We played a Panthers team in disarray and a Dogs team who look like specials for the spoon. Now we're up against the premiers. If BA wants Terepo, I'm fine with that.

Personally I think a forward with ball skills and footwork is more important against the Roosters than a bloke with dicks for hands who does very little with the ball other than charging into the line and getting stopped dead. Or running across field, he's also very good at that.

Peni for Evans I could understand, after a game or in reggies. I think this is a wrong call, Gower plays a different role. It also means we're short an edge forward option.

IFR33K

Coach
We played a Panthers team in disarray and a Dogs team who look like specials for the spoon. Now we're up against the premiers. If BA wants Terepo, I'm fine with that.

Peni seems like a BA favourite. He’s served his punishment and if BA wants to pick him so be it. Yes he’s had handling errors in the past, but he brings a bit of energy off the bench. Can trouble a defensive line too.

Eelogical

Referee
I think he’ll have a blinder. He will have been told in no uncertain terms to redeem himself and tear some f**king heads off.
That's a bit extreme. I hope he challenges the judiciary over it rather than taking the lifetime in jail.