What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Vs Broncos

Mickthedragon

Juniors
So, the dragons have played well.

However, Rava is having a shocker and should be replaced.
No more minutes, get him off.

What will McGregor do?
Is it more of the same ................... or does he show some balls and replace him straight away?

I say get him off.
McGregor will ................................
I don't think he'll take him off. It's Mary and there's never any accountability in his side. He's about as good a coach as Rava is an nrl player.

jeffdragon

Bench
Thought we could do this .
Got my hopes up FOR ZERO.
We should have played them out of the game.
They were there for the taking .
This game is mirror imaging our first two,and we all know how that went.

kit66

Bench
Our kicking game is dire. Wids, Hunt and Norman have all received the ball in good position near the Broncs line but there's been no-one there to pass to so they put in these stupid kicks. Where's the structure when attacking the line ? Those three aren't backing each other up.
One other thing, if we had Dufty out there backing up those breaks we'd have three more tries right now. Instead we've got Widdop out the back somewhere sucking in air like an 80 year old asthmatic smoker.

We are playing some great footy in parts though. I don't think Ravilawa has long to go in first grade.

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Tired of watching groundhog day.

Irrespective of how bad the refs are, we are coached very very poorly and our selection of certain player continues to let us down after sick a big effort from most.

Lafai is near useless
Aitken is a horrendous defender
Latimore a a plodder
Ravalawa is nowhere near NRL standard
Norman is soft and slow

....add that we have a centre on the bench FFS.

Only the pain of 0 _ 7 record may get rid of this cancer we call Mary.

LINESPEED

Juniors
This is what we lack Bronco's playing like shit , then out of the blue speed speed speed burns us , something we have not got ....

Yep Hazz- we have great speed in the sheds & on the lounges somewhere down Kogarah way.
WTF

Still proud of the boys’ effort to halftime

Wittenberg

Juniors
We played really well. They got two tries we gave them. Rava has to go. That ankle tap on Aitken stopped us being up 16-0. The first 10 minutes will tell the tale. For god sake don’t take Vaughan off for the first ten......please Mary

Brutalitops

Juniors
Just on the Ravalawa dropped ball even if he ruled loose carry it touched Birds finger and Oats was in front of him.
I think the ruling was that Bird didn't play at it and his hand was wrapping in the tackle.

Which I'm okay with as a ruling as long as they keep with it. So far this year they've been alright with only a couple of exceptions

rednwhites

Juniors
At first it was de ju vu under Mary from season to season. But all sports must innovate and now its de ja vu week to week. We get in a strong position and capitulate. I think this half will determine what kind of season we have.

BLM01

First Grade
Those bloody kicks inside the opposition 20, we never can find a way through Mr Widdop. We are number 16 in the comp in that regard

rednwhites

Juniors
Ravalawa? I recall how many described as the Fijian Flyer.

Sigh.

He isn’t first grade standard at Canberra, and he’s definitely a liability with SGI.

Is there any chance Saints can get a player of Brett Morris’s ability before the end of the century?

I'm pretty sure they are looking at us enviously withe Cotric and Rapana in their team.