What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Vs Broncos

Brutalitops

Juniors
I think we overall played well and are only behind due to split second moments that were tremendous bad luck.

Have to feel for guys like Hunt who haven't put a foot wrong yet watch two tries come from absolutely nothing

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I don't think he'll take him off. It's Mary and there's never any accountability in his side. He's about as good a coach as Rava is an nrl player.

This is the difference that we members talk about each week.
These are the issues that make or break a game and a season.
This is my problem with McGregor.
Nothing personal, just his lack of ability as a coach.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Those bloody kicks inside the opposition 20, we never can find a way through Mr Widdop. We are number 16 in the comp in that regard
Widdop is one of the best short kickers in the comp on most days so I'm willing to chalk it up to Mary's spine f**karound

BankstownDragon

Juniors
I think the ruling was that Bird didn't play at it and his hand was wrapping in the tackle.

Which I'm okay with as a ruling as long as they keep with it. So far this year they've been alright with only a couple of exceptions

When attempting to make a tackle, you are effectively playing at the ball.
Not sure why the interpretation has changed.

Latest posts