What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R3 Thu - Broncos 24-25 Dragons @ Suncorp

Round 3: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Unbelievable win by Dragons. Both teams seemed to shit the bed while leading. Dragons did very well to snatch a win at the end. Good guys won for a change.

Shouldnt have come to that though. Bird touched the bsll before Bunker overruled refs on that Oates try.

OzDragon

Coach
I hope not. Poor guy has had a tough run and is a star player.

But, without wishing to sound too harsh, you can do better than have Widdop at full back, so may not be all bad. Just as well you have so many halves this year.
He’s had his critics but imo he’s been one of our best on a consistent basis over the past few years. It’d be a real shame for his career to end with us on such a note.

It does solves the spine puzzle but it’s not how I wanted it solved. Real shame.

Nerd

Bench
Won’t win many games with porky tubby Milfdud in the halves...

Dragons thanks for winning
Disagree, Milford still looks like he's not fit enough but his kicking game was good tonight and he looked threatening with the ball quite a few times.

Bazal

Post Whore
Disagree, Milford still looks like he's not fit enough but his kicking game was good tonight and he looked threatening with the ball quite a few times.

You've gotta give Locky a break.

It's hard to find a reliable stream in LA

lockyno1

Post Whore

Kicking game was good lol

You have VERY low expectations...Ben Hunt kicked better...yes..Ben Hunt!

He's fat, he's getting a million bucks to do absolutely diddly squat. I said it once and I'll say it again, needs to drop 5 kg, and go back to fullback, Boyd can go into the centres. We have two halves that can come in...they aren't ready, my response is..so what. I'd rather give them 20+ games when we have Boyd around to nurture them.

Bazal

Post Whore
His private jet wifi is notoriously unreliable

It's to be expected really. He's just a normal everyday guy. He's got a model fiancee and daughter in LA, a house in one of the most expensive cities in the worls, and a private jet to get to Origin for day trips just like the rest of us. It's a bit much to afford quality wifi these days.

Nerd

Bench
Kicking game was good lol

You have VERY low expectations...Ben Hunt kicked better...yes..Ben Hunt!

He's fat, he's getting a million bucks to do absolutely diddly squat. I said it once and I'll say it again, needs to drop 5 kg, and go back to fullback, Boyd can go into the centres. We have two halves that can come in...they aren't ready, my response is..so what. I'd rather give them 20+ games when we have Boyd around to nurture them.
Your opinion not mine. I thought Ben Hunt's kicking game was the same as its always been, ordinary. Corey Oates derping up a mid field bomb just made Hunt's kicking game look better than it was. I do however agree on Boyd being moved out of fullback and not to the centres but into retirement. His defence is ordinary and bringing the ball back he never threatens to break the line. The one time he did get to put on an attacking play near the try line the Dragons easily picked off his cut out pass to Oates.

Latest posts