What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Personally I think a forward with ball skills and footwork is more important against the Roosters than a bloke with dicks for hands who does very little with the ball other than charging into the line and getting stopped dead. Or running across field, he's also very good at that.

Peni for Evans I could understand, after a game or in reggies. I think this is a wrong call, Gower plays a different role. It also means we're short an edge forward option.
I'm not talking about who's the better player but it's clear Terepo is higher in the pecking order. And as he's served his punishment I have no problem with him coming straight back in. We all like Gower but he's a backup. Or is he depth...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Personally I think a forward with ball skills and footwork is more important against the Roosters than a bloke with dicks for hands who does very little with the ball other than charging into the line and getting stopped dead. Or running across field, he's also very good at that.

Peni for Evans I could understand, after a game or in reggies. I think this is a wrong call, Gower plays a different role. It also means we're short an edge forward option.
Takairangi can play edge forward. Or Salmon could play second roe.

Happy MEel

First Grade
You can stick your culture in your MEelhole.

I'm more concerned about winning.
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
My Mother in Law’s dodgy partner managed to buy a stamp that looks the same as their reward stamps.

The cheap merkin stamps his own cards and gets free pies. I reckon he’ll be on A Current Affair one day...

Maybe he will choke on a pie and die...Kamra

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not talking about who's the better player but it's clear Terepo is higher in the pecking order. And as he's served his punishment I have no problem with him coming straight back in. We all like Gower but he's a backup. Or is he depth...

My observation with Gower is he fades after to many games in a row. Maybe its age.
I rate Gower. Very good.

hindy111

Post Whore
Terepo is peak age and coming off best season.
Why do so many hate him on here? One of our longest serving players.