What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 Dragons v Broncos

3 - McGregor
2 - McInnes
1 - Hunt

Yes 3 is potentially bait for naysayers but the Dragons have now got up against the Broncos in their last 2 games in Brisbane after indifferent from leading into each game. Whatever the case before these last two games - to do this takes a strong player mindset to defeat quality opposition that not many experts give you a chance against. I dip my hat to the whole dragons playing squad but also to their under-siege coach. All contributed to an outstanding Dragons win..

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
3. Host
2. McInnes
1. Peirera

Special mention to Aitken (best game for a while, although he can’t pass for shit)), both Sims’ brothers, Graham (his last hit up was pivotal), Vaughan (his last hit was vital), and Lawrie (who’s looking as though he’s going to be real beauty).

Crush

Coach
3. McInnes
2. Hunt
1. Host
Our weak link centres get a special mention for not sucking. They were good.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Hunt
McInnes
Host.
Special mention Hunt who controlled things well,Host keeps on improving with maturity and as for McInnes ,if he doesn’t play then who does the amount of tackling he gets through.??????

possm

Coach
3. Hunt
2. McInnes
1. Norman

I'd say won the halves duel - thanks to you Euan Aitken for highlighting this dual before the game. I'm sure your words fired up Hunt and Norman/Widdop.

Last edited:

Dragons4me

Juniors
3, McInness
2. Host
1. Korbin.

Finally in Korbin we have a Vaughan mark 2. I don't even mind that Korbin even gives a few penalties away. I love Graham for the passion he brings but with Korbin and Vaughan on the field together we finally have two intimidators. Special mention to Blake Lawrie and Jacob Host also. Blocker only knows one way. Forward hard and fast. Host is class.

There wasn't a bad player in our team tonight though.

Last edited: