What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euan Aitken

j0nesy

Bench
I think Aitken cops a bit too much criticism. Has some work to do on defence. But he’s not the worst. Had a good game tonight. Anyway there’s a more than capable backup in Lomax. I’d actually consider playing Lomax at centre and Aitken on the wing ahead of Ravalawa.

hazzbeen

Bench
Aitken best right centre at the club end of
Thats your opinion , one good game out of how many ? gitano , mate he is a great runner with ball in hand , strong and has some pace , but not a guy that can set up his winger ..... He reminds me a lot of Duges , and as he gets older and starts to lose speed he will struggle without anything else . Lafia is a guy that is not super fast as a center but has an off load , here and there that makes up for lack of pace ..... Any way he had a great game last night and lets hope he continues to deliver ......

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Credit where its due here. I'm sure all the keyboard warriors were all ready to pull the trigger on Aitken after his comments during the week if he had a bad game. But he didn't. He played well.
So did Lafai for that matter (who I often bag). His footwork is excellent when he tries.

I'll second that................ although l'm still not a Lafai fan.
Aitken played very well indeed.

BennyV

Referee
Aitken best right centre at the club end of
images

AiTkEn BeSt RiGhT cEnTrE aT tHe ClUb

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Aitken should be stuck on the bench as a replacement forward and advised to tackle everything that moves and when in possession just tuck the ball under the arm and run straight lines.
The guys defence out wide is diabolical and he just cannot pass the ball to a support.
If this is the best centre we have we are in strife.
This kid Lomax will eat him if ever given the chance by our moron coaching staff.

hazzbeen

Bench
Aitken should be stuck on the bench as a replacement forward and advised to tackle everything that moves and when in possession just tuck the ball under the arm and run straight lines.
The guys defence out wide is diabolical and he just cannot pass the ball to a support.
If this is the best centre we have we are in strife.
This kid Lomax will eat him if ever given the chance by our moron coaching staff.
Yep use him as a lock , dosnt have to read to much in defence , just head on tackles , tuck the ball under his arm dosnt have to worry about passing .... been thinking the same thing if he has to be in the team ......