What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly rd3

morningstar

Juniors
Jazz as a hooker is awful. His big play was to throw it to props 10m out. Or throw it 10m off the mark when he tries to hit a half. His hands have been abysmal. I felt Jazz was overplaying it for his hometown. Some of the plays he was trying it felt like he felt he was a modern day Cliff Lyons. Quick tip. He’s not.

That’s been his M.O. since day one. Delusions of grandeur in his own footballing ability.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I cannot believe the old kick it high to Manu, now Fus and Ken play was not tried more, when you had nothing else. Had enough ball before you gave up.

Maybe just for your blood pressure, do not watch the Sharks up next.

Matua

Bench
Hiku gets to play next week in SK eyes with that last play.
Hiku was slightly better than the gate that never shuts Kata, but Kata-Kearney Jnr is never in danger of being dropped so why should Hiku? The worst thing about it is Kata has now infected Fusitua with his shitness.

I can't believe posters were suggesting Kata was going to come good this year, comedy gold.

Iafeta

Referee
Ask for Lino back? He is not getting a run.

Linos not the answer. No matter the question.

They had a good halfback. But then they couldn’t justify his salary. But of course Adam Blair and having 28 centres none of which are high quality is okay in terms of salary cap balancing.

Iafeta

Referee
If you think the Kata to the opposite lovers were great, the ultimate delusion was Lachlan Burr will be as good or better than Simon Mannering.

vvvrulz

Coach
Burr and Blair are two of the few that have been reasonably effective, and I hate the Blair signing.

There’s a lot of bring back SJ talk too, but seriously if Hiku, Kata and Scrap serve that up Andrew Johns couldn’t save us.

But I am disappointed we may never get to see what the Princess-Kakariki team could have done after a season under the belt, it was building up nicely.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Linos not the answer. No matter the question.

They had a good halfback. But then they couldn’t justify his salary. But of course Adam Blair and having 28 centres none of which are high quality is okay in terms of salary cap balancing.
I can only agree.

Iafeta

Referee
Burr and Blair are two of the few that have been reasonably effective, and I hate the Blair signing.

There’s a lot of bring back SJ talk too, but seriously if Hiku, Kata and Scrap serve that up Andrew Johns couldn’t save us.

But I am disappointed we may never get to see what the Princess-Kakariki team could have done after a season under the belt, it was building up nicely.

It was building nicely. But old mate Cameron George had to have his moment in the media re Shaun while he was on tour and that was that.

Iafeta

Referee
Burr is the epitome of the Warriors. Some very good reserve grade footballers. But not enough quality.

I mean if you can’t pass one way you can’t be a first grader. If you can’t tackle you can’t be a first grader. If you are just Plod you are not a first grader.

guten_targ

Juniors
Well now, I've had enough of lurking that I decided to come out of retirement.

Whats new? absolutely nothing lmao

Okay..okay I will simply say I can still watch a game by the warriors and know who wont pass, who will drop it and who lets in more trys than he can score before it actually happens...sad really.

NRL game stats
Missed tackles
Harris 6
Hiku 5
Green 4
Keighran 4
Passi 3
Luke 3
Blair 3
Kata 3
RTS 3
Fus 2
Papali'i 2
Jazz 2
Burr 1

JJ

Immortal
Lol at having Beale on the bench and then not hooking Hiku or Kata

Kearney is a joke coach, Warriors a joke club. They've extended Kearney they should lock in Hiku, Blair, Kata, Tevaga now for extensions