What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters... The Next NRL Super Club?

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
So the Chooks are the defending premiers, and they've added some good signings to an already great list. Rumours are going around in all directions that Pangai junior is a done deal to the Roosters for next year too.

Are the Chooks the next NRL Super Club that will replace Melbourne Storm and win a stack of premierships (albeit legally)?

sempmrh

Juniors
giphy.gif

Vee

First Grade
So the Chooks are the defending premiers, and they've added some good signings to an already great list. Rumours are going around in all directions that Pangai junior is a done deal to the Roosters for next year too.

Are the Chooks the next NRL Super Club that will replace Melbourne Storm and win a stack of premierships (albeit legally)?
Legally? Really?

_Johnsy

Referee

Let me premise this by saying I am in no way a Roosters fan in any, way, shape or form.

Players they have released in the last 18 months: Pearce, Jennings, SKD, Guerra, Gordon, Watson, Fergo, Napa, Frank Paul Nuasala, Hastings, Nikorima & Momirovski. Given all wouldn't have been on big coin, but it all counts towards the bottom line. The reality is they manage their cap exceptionally well.

The Rosco

Bench

Since when did "albeit" change it's meaning to " obviously not" ?

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Let me premise this by saying I am in no way a Roosters fan in any, way, shape or form.

Players they have released in the last 18 months: Pearce, Jennings, SKD, Guerra, Gordon, Watson, Fergo, Napa, Frank Paul Nuasala, Hastings, Nikorima & Momirovski. Given all wouldn't have been on big coin, but it all counts towards the bottom line. The reality is they manage their cap exceptionally well.

When the Roosters make a big name signing, there are screams of cheating across the entire NRL (overlooking the players they had to let go of). When another team makes a big name signing, it is called astute business.

It is hard to feel sorry for a successful organisation like the Roosters because they are so well run, but I think it is a load of crap how much double standards there are in the NRL.

Latest posts