What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worthy Podcasts

maccattack

Juniors
I recently discovered this interesting channel on soundcloud. It's also on iTunes.

Rugby Reloaded is a podcast from an English league historian and writer Tony Collins.
He has some very interesting topics like the great split of 1895 and the first international tours.

Definitely worth checking out.

Any other recommendations ?

Rocket's tache

Juniors
I recently discovered this interesting channel on soundcloud. It's also on iTunes.

Rugby Reloaded is a podcast from an English league historian and writer Tony Collins.
He has some very interesting topics like the great split of 1895 and the first international tours.

Definitely worth checking out.

Any other recommendations ?

On a similar theme Rugby League Digest is going to go more retro this season and I really like the way they pay homage to the game's heritage in such a loving manner. The best of the lot for mine.

Last Week

Bench
I listened to the Matty Johns Podcast. It had Kent and Hooper on, which let it down, but OK otherwise.

Dakink

Bench
Internationally,

Chasing Kangaroos
Rugby League in America

Also

League Counsel
Take me Now I've Seen It all

Latest posts