What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Manly

Meth

Staff member
3- Burr
2- Ah Mau
1- RTS

HM- Blair, Luke

Tevaga can piss right off, immediately.

Kata needs to go back to reserve grace next week.

Keighran is on thin ice.

Also, I'm not sure Harris is on the right side.

So piss poor.

Meth

Staff member
So sick of hearing about complacency and attitude. It's Round 3 and we've won one game. No excuse for us to not be hungry.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. RTS - the only man at the back actually trying
2. Ah Mau - more minutes!
1. Blair - he’s strangely been quite good this year

As for the idiots on the field that cost us. They’ll be back next week to deliver us another towelling, it’s amazing Kata even has a career.

Maumalo and Fus went into hiding, not sure how much of that is down to moronic centres.

Hard to blame the halves when they’re so badly stifled. Knives are out on Keighran but we have to remember we have next to no options.

Harris is starting to worry me, he was instrumental to our rare success last year.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- RTS we honestly don’t deserve him
2- Ah Mau
1- Blair

Minus points for Tevaga who is just a handbrake and the halves who did SFA. Fus too casual and disinterested again.

It’s gonna be a long season at this rate, thank god the dogs are even worse. I’m off to the pub.

jaseg

Juniors
3 RTS - was close to the only reason the game wasn't over at half time
2 Ah Mau - best of a bad bunch, again (why do I get the feeling we'll be saying that a lot this year?). Needs to start and play 50+ mins
1 I honestly don't know. Tempted to go Beale for not playing. Burr I guess? Burr.

ozenzud

Juniors
After week 1 people were talking top 4. 2 weeks later we are talking wooden spoon favourites.

3. RTS
2. Leeson
1. Burr/Blair

The outside backs are just shite. Keighran is being shown up in defence and his kicking game is just rubbish. Manly are a shite team that looked like champions.

Iafeta

Referee
3 Rog
2 Leeson
1 Blair

I’d give Burr a point but every time he carts it up he’s going to cop a surrrrreeeennndddddaaaaa call for flopping to his knees.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Roger Tuivasa Sheck

RTS 41
Ah Mau 30
Burr 13

Blair 5

15 voted