What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd3: Non Parra Matches

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It is a less wealthy area then say Bondi. Education importance and systems are lower hence why IQ also might be in certain individuals. This is more a government and educatioinal floor. Your basicaly saying you hate people from lower class who have had less fortunate upbringings and poorer schooling.
No offense but you are sounding like your IQ is quite low itself if you fail to understand the situation of poorer areas and the effect it has on children who grow i to adults.

I'll spell it right out for you because you didn't read my response properly. "Footy IQ", when it comes to knowing the game and understanding the rules they are the second least knwlowledgeable after storm fans in melbourne. This has nothing to do with schooling. Also guess where I'm from you idiot, I know all about unfair schooling systems.

Kornstar

Coach
I'll spell it right out for you because you didn't read my response properly. "Footy IQ", when it comes to knowing the game and understanding the rules they are the second least knwlowledgeable after storm fans in melbourne. This has nothing to do with schooling. Also guess where I'm from you idiot, I know all about unfair schooling systems.

Agreed, i've spent too much time at Penrith Stadium for my liking and their fans have no f**king clue about the rules.

I know we all sometimes go off about something that happens but most supporters when the replay shows you how clear something is you concede, they (Panthers supporters) will continue to say that the replay is wrong.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Agreed, i've spent too much time at Penrith Stadium for my liking and their fans have no f**king clue about the rules.

I know we all sometimes go off about something that happens but most supporters when the replay shows you how clear something is you concede, they (Panthers supporters) will continue to say that the replay is wrong.

Sounds like Indian cricket fans :D:D:D

hindy111

Post Whore

I think you are from the house of fun so welcome to the house of fun.

hindy111

Post Whore

When I was a teenage living in Penrith we would throw hurl abuse at travelling supporters just to make there experience of the riff a memorable one. And not me but some I knew would key there cars to really piss them off. And sometimes hurl eggs.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't have anything to add other than i work with a lot of Indians and have several working for me and the latest series wins after our summer losses have made it fun at work.

Lots of fun banter.

If they live here they are Aussies

Kornstar

Coach

Sure, no problem with that at all. In fact some identify as Aussies and support Australia in cricket and others identify as Australian and support India and then others identify as Indian and support India.

I’m not really concerned about any of it, the banter is fun nonetheless.

Bullshit they are. Try to talk to one on the street at Pendle Hill and they will more often then not ignore you. The joint has gone from a quaint little bogan westie villiage to Little Dehli in the space of 10 yrs. And they sure as shit don't drive like Aussies either. I bet none of them have an Aussie drivers Lic.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bullshit they are. Try to talk to one on the street at Pendle Hill and they will more often then not ignore you. The joint has gone from a quaint little bogan westie villiage to Little Dehli in the space of 10 yrs. And they sure as shit don't drive like Aussies either. I bet none of them have an Aussie drivers Lic.

To be fair I ignore merkins in the street and I'm as white as TheRam.

Who talks to randos? Yuck!

To be fair I ignore merkins in the street and I'm as white as TheRam.

Who talks to randos? Yuck!
When I say talk I mean "you weddy weddy silly fool. Please get off the road before you maim or injure someone. This is not Calcutta so please drive accordingly and BTW, that white line means give way you f**king imbecile."

Latest posts