What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 V Tigers

kinghippo

Juniors
I doubt the team will change much apart from the obvious return of kikau and Yeo.
Edwards will be there although I think some time in reserves would benefit him.
Give him a few weeks in reserves maybe with some time playing on the wing or in the centres to add a few options to his game.
I would also love to see luai at fullback he has the speed and passing Edwards lacks.
He would be a nightmare for defenders given a bit of room.
I haven’t seen enough on him to gauge his defense and he seems a bit small, he may suffer from getting rag dolled at the back.
I would normally say he wouldn’t be as safe as Edwards but ..... it’s to soon to talk about.
Hopefully he at least gets a bench spot this week, maybe a bit of time at 9.

Panfa

Juniors
Our pack looked small and got monstered by the storm on the weekend but with yeo and kikau back and fisher going back to lock we will be a much bigger stronger pack and monster the tigers friday night.

Panfa

Juniors
The funny thing is over the off season penrith worked on ball skills and defence so far after 3 rds we have dropped more ball than any other side and our defence is pathetic.

MrBlack

Juniors
As a fan, I'm not going to cop another sub par performance.

Players and coaches need to come under scrutiny if we don't win and win playing well this week.

franklin2323

Immortal
The funny thing is over the off season penrith worked on ball skills and defence so far after 3 rds we have dropped more ball than any other side and our defence is pathetic.

Maybe if we did actual training instead we wouldn't be like this

mxlegend99

Referee
Actually our defence held strong until Edwards gifted Storm a second try. That just crushed the teams spirit and the floodgates opened.

Ball skills have been beyond pathetic though. We dont even need to be fancy. We just need to be able to hold the ball and we're conceding a couple less tries each week.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Storm were at full strength and we were missing two key players. We were always going to be up against it.

I don’t see it is the time to ‘drop’ players on the back of what happened last night.

I’m my opinion the only changes should be to accommodate the return of Kikau & Yeo.

I think we need to show more faith in our players that they willl come good. If we perform poorly again on Friday night against the West’s Tigers then reassess then.

You gave them 12 points for free. Imagine the other way around and they handed you 12 point start. Could just play simple and grind away. It isn't panic stations yet.
Look at the Dogs this week turn it around.

TheFrog

Coach
I think our defence is OK. Their heads dropped in the last half hour and the Storm got away but apart from that our defence has held. It is our attack that's garbage.

TheFrog

Coach
You gave them 12 points for free. Imagine the other way around and they handed you 12 point start. Could just play simple and grind away. It isn't panic stations yet.
You've changed your tune! It was panic stations the other day.

We were always likely to lose to the Storm, the fact that it was an absolutely embarrassing scoreline makes little difference, as long as the side dusts itself off and plays the footy they are capable of from now on.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
As a fan, I'm not going to cop another sub par performance.

Players and coaches need to come under scrutiny if we don't win and win playing well this week.

Yep I am not going to take either. These bastards need to fire up and come all guns blazing.
We know a few pissed off Tigers will.

murraymob

First Grade
the dogs gave us a blue print on beating the tigers
runs from dummy half
plays out the back hitting faster guys not forwards as we do
crowd farah when he has the ball
simple basic footy

hindy111

Post Whore
You've changed your tune! It was panic stations the other day.

We were always likely to lose to the Storm, the fact that it was an absolutely embarrassing scoreline makes little difference, as long as the side dusts itself off and plays the footy they are capable of from now on.

Emotions ran high.
I still think Cleary is over rated.

Panfa

Juniors
Yep nathan and dad aren't living up to there price tags at the moment the sad part is we have them for 5yrs and even if they are going like busteds we will need to pay them out which we wont be able to afford

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep I am not going to take either. These bastards need to fire up and come all guns blazing.
We know a few pissed off Tigers will.

Even if we are smashed. I am staying to the end to boo. 3 current Origin players. 2 current NZ players seriously no excuse to be soo bad

age.s

First Grade

The Dogs are an argument for wholesale changes though. Meaney and Okunbor were among their best. Martin was good too.

This wasn't the story of a team firing up after a few poor performances, this was the story of a coach making wholesale changes to a lineup that wasn't functioning. I don't know whether this is the week for Cleary to be pulling the trigger, but good coaches need to be able to do what Pay did last week.

Panfa

Juniors
9 news said cleary was very pissed off with our performance last week the players said they have never seen him so angry and he didnt even catch the bus with the team on the way back.

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m not happy with the 1-2 start but seriously some of crap on here is ridiculous.

If were 1-5 then perhaps you have a right to post the negative crap being written but take a deep breath and let’s just see if we can bounce back with a decent winning performance on Friday night.

Latest posts