What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

JJ

Immortal
Same team, the lads are ummm learning, ummm, tough competition... umm... got to be more consistent... the lads are practicing well...

Iron Lion

Juniors
Two changes I EXPECT to see when the team is named.

1) Haze Perham - Most dangerous half we have. Maybe too raw still but serious wheels and has SJ factor to his game. Warriors need to bring the threat level back.

2) Ligi Sao - Destructive on the weekend in reserve grade. HUGE tackles. Huge hits. Huge impact. Kearney needs to get off his high horse and play this guy.

3) Tom Ale - Wishful thinking this early but he is destruction walking. Debut him now drop Beale or Jazz. We need a wrecking ball in our back row for 20 - 30mins per game and he is the guy.

Two changes I EXPECT to see when the team is named.

1) Haze Perham - Most dangerous half we have. Maybe too raw still but serious wheels and has SJ factor to his game. Warriors need to bring the threat level back.

2) Ligi Sao - Destructive on the weekend in reserve grade. HUGE tackles. Huge hits. Huge impact. Kearney needs to get off his high horse and play this guy.

3) Tom Ale - Wishful thinking this early but he is destruction walking. Debut him now drop Beale or Jazz. We need a wrecking ball in our back row for 20 - 30mins per game and he is the guy.

Ale was injured yesterday Iron

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
It's nice to think that Kearney will make the changes that we want to see but some of us can pretty much determine who Kearney will and will not pick. We already know he won't pick Sao, Ayshford etc and we know he wont drop Kata etc.

Iron Lion

Juniors
You’d need the entire pack on wheelchairs before Ligi Sao gets selected

Most hilarious statement of the season.

Tragic because it is also true.

Ale was injured yesterday Iron

Poor bugger. Still young and the season is long.

I guess you'd be happy I'm not coach cos I honestly wouldn't pick him for this week. I'd make him compete with Hiku and Fus for that wing spot. I would pick him for certain opposition or depending on what our pack looks like for that week, or both.

Don't think Maumalo should be dropped. Don't think he is a winger either.

Anybody like the idea of playing him in the 2nd row? TREX style

Iafeta

Referee
Sao is good ball in hand, but lazy as hell in defence. It’s what has held him back severely.

Latest posts