What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Sharks Team List (Saturday night @ ANZ)

IFR33K

Coach
The only problem with salmon in the halves is our kicking game, it places a lot of pressure on Moses as he can be targeted easier.

Can Salmon kick?

Anyhow lucky Mahoney can kick

What kind of stupid question is that, you ever seen a fish kick?

On a serious note maybe taka and salmon will swap.

Noise

Coach
Only Rogers.

Billy Rogers. Captained the Storm U20s premiership team. Recruited by the great Steven Kearney, 5 first grade games at the age of 22. What happened between there and playing for the Gympie Devils?

I hope Vossy does a story on him.

What kind of stupid question is that, you ever seen a fish kick?

On a serious note maybe taka and salmon will swap.

I don't think we'll need to. Given the Sharks' lineup I think we'll find that after the game we'll reflect on the fact that Xerri cured salmon of his kicking affliction.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I feel like Salmon will have a blinder and play 5/8th til Brown is back. Both of them will go up in price and we'll lose one.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we are shot this game, The two Browns out and Mau is massive

Sharks pack will grind us senseless. Johnson, like Tedesco last week, will be too elusive for us at the back end of each half. They were fantastic in Townsville last game

I think we need to roll the dice with Smith and Gower on the bench for creativity and spark but looks like that wont be happening

Sharks win coming up im afraid, 12-18 points

I think we are shot this game, The two Browns out and Mau is massive

Sharks pack will grind us senseless. Johnson, like Tedesco last week, will be too elusive for us at the back end of each half. They were fantastic in Townsville last game

I think we need to roll the dice with Smith and Gower on the bench for creativity and spark but looks like that wont be happening

Sharks win coming up im afraid, 12-18 points
If anything I'd say that's a bit optimistic.