What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Politis and Roosters Wealth

magpie_man

Juniors
There's no denying Uncle Nick's passion for the Tri-Colours, good on him.
I just wish that all that success and business acumen translated to more bums on seats and eyes on the box.
The Roosters are a bit like Arrested Development: absolutely sublime but nobody watches them.
My mob are more like Married at First Sight...

Sonny83

Juniors
whatever happened to Nathan Tinkler backing of Newcastle? not quite the same result fans hoped for

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I tell you what, that SCG better be packed to the f**king rafters tomorrow night because if it's not, I am calling bullshit on all this self felating rubbish.

The Roosters definitely benefited from the great generosity and business acumen of the Greek car salesman. But to be fair, the club was already a powerful force on and off the field before Nickolas took over.

Sydney would be a much worse place to live without the existence of the Eastern Suburbs. The area is a source of great physical beauty, abundant wealth, and exceptional intellectual talent., That is why everyone in Sydney tips their hat to the Eastern Suburbs and has always respected the Eastern Suburbs Tricolours and Sydney Roosters..

txta2

Bench
Under his leadership, the Roosters have snapped up Waverley Bowling Club, Berkeley Sports, Kingswood Sports Club and Woy Woy Leagues and also plans a big redevelopment of the Easts Leagues club in Bondi Junction.

And yet they have the one of the lowest 3rd party payments in the NRL.
I like everyone else completely believe in his above board deals and complete integrity.
Well played Nick, well played

adamkungl

Immortal
Under his leadership, the Roosters have snapped up Waverley Bowling Club, Berkeley Sports, Kingswood Sports Club and Woy Woy Leagues and also plans a big redevelopment of the Easts Leagues club in Bondi Junction.

And yet they have the one of the lowest 3rd party payments in the NRL.
I like everyone else completely believe in his above board deals and complete integrity.
Well played Nick, well played

Like most, you don't seem to know what a third party is

siv

First Grade
You have to give it to the Roosters. Whilst they go and buy the best player available for the position they need to fill, they are one or two injuries away from running last. The other good thing about them is that as soon as results go south or a player is past their best, they move on. None of this lets hang on to this club legend bulldust at the roosters.

And they never have to pay him out either - almost always a coincidental off field incident