What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 V Tigers

franklin2323

Immortal
Without Moylan I think we can beat the Sharks. He is very influential to their attack.

Souths too have some guys struggling with injury.

WT x 2.
GC
Canberra
NZ

I would say we should beat. Moylan at FB is close to best player in the comp so maybe you add Sharks to that list. 6/10 should be the bare minimum

mxlegend99

Referee
I wasn't the biggest Hook fan as most on this forum would know. However most of the time we did beat teams outside the 8. Yes there were a couple of examples where you have highlighted where we didn't but usually we did. Hook struggled tactically against the top teams.

That is why I believe we can win the next two against the Tigers and Titans.
Ive supported us too long to ever truly feel certain of victory. I know when we should be sn odds on chance. But every year we drop a few certain wins or barely scrape themin to make sure I never get too comfortable.

I couldnt imagine the confidence a Storm supporter must feel.

trevcogger

Juniors
I dont see all the worry from you guys on here.
You are playing a side who cant win away from home,or even at home sometimes.

Wests have a habit of playing poor sides into form.
Cleary or Maloney(or both) to have blinders.
Your first back to score a try this year will happen inside 10mins.
Will be a comfortable Penrith win.
See how close i am....

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Won’t be watching tonight because of a work thing. Only reason I mention this is so, if we win (as we should), mx doesn’t get his panties in a twist claiming I’m silent because I’m only happy when we lose :)

mxlegend99

Referee
Won’t be watching tonight because of a work thing. Only reason I mention this is so, if we win (as we should), mx doesn’t get his panties in a twist claiming I’m silent because I’m only happy when we lose :)
Even if we win by 50. Its still only one game. Wouldnt mean we were in good form. Obviously it's much better than a loss. But we need a few good games back to back before there's any reason for you to disappear. :p

Our chances probably rest solely on how fit Kikau is. If he's underdone we will struggle. If he's 100% he's usually the guy who helped turn games in our favour. You dont need to be creative if you can just smash your way through the opposition.

franklin2323

Immortal
Even if we win by 50. Its still only one game. Wouldnt mean we were in good form. Obviously it's much better than a loss. But we need a few good games back to back before there's any reason for you to disappear. :p

Our chances probably rest solely on how fit Kikau is. If he's underdone we will struggle. If he's 100% he's usually the guy who helped turn games in our favour. You dont need to be creative if you can just smash your way through the opposition.

you can't gauge form of anyone until round 10

BxTom

Bench
If you were a real fan, you would give up your job so that... ;)

Latest posts