What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayo Sports

Matua

Bench
on your last bit, not sure if that’s true. Their latest deal is pretty good for mine. $58 a month for IQ4 box, Basic pack, Sport pack, Drama pack (GoT), HD. Pretty good overall IMO. It does say for new customers but I’m ringing them tomorrow and telling them I’ll be cutting it off if they don’t give me that deal as an existing customer.......
By deal I mean the $35 Sports and HD deal I had for a year! :)

Matua

Bench
I just had a massive bitch to them about AFL appearing in my program guide when I’ve selected RL only.
I too complained about that, they replied that all the live stuff is prioritised and if you only want your sports then you should go to the sports section.

What's the point of having preferences if they don't prioritise them on the home page?

franklin2323

Immortal
I too complained about that, they replied that all the live stuff is prioritised and if you only want your sports then you should go to the sports section.

What's the point of having preferences if they don't prioritise them on the home page?

My Kayo is only your stuff. I guess they have to keep the popular stuff for those less tech savy people

Mong

Post Whore
Haha

Some folk will whinge about anything.

Being able to easily see what live sport is currently on, what has happened on that day already that’s available on replay and what is coming up is awesome.

Diesel

Coach
I'm watching the live Fox League channel through Kayo. Individual games are down.
I’ve got it working since the 2nd half of the Warriors game. There’s some issue as Twitter is blowing up and the menu loading slowly.
I’ve been watching on 502 as well. Bet this shit isn’t happening to the AFL

Travitoh

First Grade
I’ve got it working since the 2nd half of the Warriors game. There’s some issue as Twitter is blowing up and the menu loading slowly.
I’ve been watching on 502 as well. Bet this shit isn’t happening to the AFL

It's Kayo as a whole for me.
Though it seems to be back up and running now.

Pommy

Coach
Still hasn’t missed a beat for me. I was at work last night and kept watching bits of the games here and there no issue at all.
At home everything is wired up with network cables and it hasn’t missed a beat, didn’t even have the supposed lip sync issues.
The app could do with some UI improvements but my Apple TV is a million times better than the piece of shit IQ box I used to have from fox.

If you don’t have enough money for Foxtel you’re just a poor merkin basically

Not really. I just got fed up of them taking the piss, they lost the EPL and put the sport package up by $10 a month plus they were expecting another $10 a month for HD which should have just been the standard.
You can see how desperate they’re getting in the deals they’re offering. Their business model is failing fast.

Mong

Post Whore
Was unwatchable last night.

I've got the free trial and that's helped make my mind up.

Didn’t work or internet connection issue?

I only got to watch the first nrl game yesterday and had no issue then. Infact I’m yet to have any issue since the app for the Apple TV came out.

franklin2323

Immortal
Didn’t work or internet connection issue?

I only got to watch the first nrl game yesterday and had no issue then. Infact I’m yet to have any issue since the app for the Apple TV came out.

Yeah. The App is the key.. Never issues with that but desktop version is unwatchable