What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Dureau fighting cancer - donate now at menofleague.com.au

beave

Coach
All the best Scott. Cancer took my Mother from us last year, and my brother in law 5 years ago. So best wishes to you and your family.

sorry to hear that mate.I lost my grandma to cancer, she pretty much raised me as a kid so she was my mother figure. Was the hardest day of my life saying goodbye to her when she was hooked up to the machines breathing for her and she was in an induced sleep.

Gonna throw some coin into his men of league fund, would be good to see some coin come from us LU idiots.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I thnik it's fair to say we all know someone affected by cancer.

My dad is a survivor.

My best friends dad passed away from it.

My old next door neighbor, and great friend died at a young age from it (talking mid 30s)

It's a horrible, HORRIBLE thing.

I wish I was in a position to donate, but I'm not. I'm looking at ways to fundraise though, potentially doing a full marathon and raising money for the cancer society here in NZ.

Best of luck Scott!

I know all to well what he’s going through I had to get all of mine out via surgery as the sarcoma I had doesn’t respond to chemo or radiation so it was all or bust when it came to it’s removal. I still live in relative fear for its return as I said the other forms of treatment are off the table so I sincerely hope he beats this for him and his young family’s sake so yeah get on it everyone give him and his young family any support you can give regardless of size I’m sure it’ll be much appreciated GO SCOTTY GO all the best mate

Latest posts