What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

TheParraboy

Staff member
^

a packed 25k+ blue and gold army is what they will see (the rest tigs supporters in a small section)
they will be pumped as

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k me... they are going to see a "No Field Access" sign?
How the hell will they play if they are not even allowed on the field?

No that's only there for the opposition.

We can't lose if the other side is banned from the playing surface

tenor.gif

Suitman

Post Whore
MV coach spewing about SCG surface. :fire:

I'm not surprised.
It was shocking.
Did you happen to see the Newcastle Stadium surface tonight for the Jets vs Wanderers game?
It was a f**king disgrace.
Why, do we in this country not care about stadium surfaces for all sports?

forward pass

Coach
I'm not surprised.
It was shocking.
Did you happen to see the Newcastle Stadium surface tonight for the Jets vs Wanderers game?
It was a f**king disgrace.
Why, do we in this country not care about stadium surfaces for all sports?

Not sure many soccer grounds have NRL, Rugby and AFL being played on them between soccer games. These sports churn up the ground simple as that. This will happen while ever Soccer shares grounds.

Those beautiful soccer grounds in Europe are mostly only ever used for soccer.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure many soccer grounds have NRL, Rugby and AFL being played on them between soccer games. These sports churn up the ground simple as that. This will happen while ever Soccer shares grounds.

Plus cricket grounds are not meant for regular use by packs of oafs from any code with massive studs in their boots, so not sure why people are surprised or whinging that the SCG is being cut up.

Realistically Cricket NSW should be furious, not some A League muppet

Suitman

Post Whore

I'm aware of that.
It's still not good enough. This country doesn't give a shit.
The ground in Newcastle was disgraceful today.

Problem is that f**kwits like Gallop don't stand up for the sport. That's why it happens.