What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kane Evans fitness program

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah, that Gary guy never has an opinion about anything. Such a waste of space. I bet he has a micro penis.

Avenger

Immortal
In other words I am measured and my opinions are informed.

The sky is neither falling in, nor is the world about to end.

I'll accept that.
I don’t accept that. That’s a boring way to be on a forum. I usually get this place going with my invaluable input. Which is why I’m the star of the show here. Pou is up there too. You aren’t even in the same sport you f**king fence sitting boring clown.

Baaaaa :sheep:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We have and he is spamming the forum now. f**kwit LOL. f**king fence sitter. I reckon he shouldn’t be allowed to post anything else but baaaa :sheep:

Anyway I’m out of here. What a great win.

BAAAAA is the man.
What do you think of Lachlan Lam? I've heard BA is interested in him.

T-Boon

Coach
I get that Evans should not be throwing some of those offloads but at the same time I am a fan of offloads and keeping a play alive whenever possible...so maybe instead of setting up for the next play, the other players should be alert to the fact he is not tackled yet and a couple of players could be playing "heads up football" actually look to receive an offload.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I get that Evans should not be throwing some of those offloads but at the same time I am a fan of offloads and keeping a play alive whenever possible...so maybe instead of setting up for the next play, the other players should be alert to the fact he is not tackled yet and a couple of players could be playing "heads up football" actually look to receive an offload.
Offloads should only be thrown if they’re on and likely to earn us metres. Evans came on last night and was throwing them willy nilly, regardless of the position he/we were in.

Evans has actually been decent when he tucks the ball under his arm and runs. The offload should be a secondary thought for him, rather than his stock play. He’s just not good enough to be given a Junior type licence to promote the ball.

T-Boon

Coach
Offloads should only be thrown if they’re on and likely to earn us metres.

Look to 09. I think an offload is always on provided it gets into the offensive backfield where it should be collected by a heads up ruck man. All of his got into our backfield and should have been collected by one of our guys, the error is that there is nobody there. If you arent involved in the next play (eg the hooker) you should be all over the possibility of an offload.

Latest posts