What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bunnies

Meth

Staff member
1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Hiku
4- Kata (calling for anything otherwise is like pissing in the wind)
5- Maumalo
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Roache
10- Ah Mau
11- Pulu
12- Harris
13- Blair

Res- Luke, Afoa, Satae, Burr

Tevaga, Papali'i, Lawton and Sao back to reserve grade.

No point having Sao in the side and playing him for 8 minutes.

Meth

Staff member
Apparently, Green has an ankle issue.

Also, Luke and Roache are not certainties. If one is unfit, Lawton stays in. If both are unfit, then Tevaga, I suppose. He played one of his better games on the weekend.

Rich102

Staff member
You know it won't happen!
Tevaga's name is second on the teamlist after Kata.

(Before your second post came up.)

Leber

Bench
Same team with Roache/Luke (whoever is fit) in for Tevaga.

Kata is on thin ice. Herbert isn't making a case for himself though... playing pretty average today atm in CC.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Guys, have you seen how awful Luke has been this year?

Slow

Laboured

The pack plays like absolute shit with Luke.

You pick him we are going backwards.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
If RTS wants to be the greatest, he needs to shine against the big dogs. Preferably LEADING us to a win. The mans done more than his fair share I know. But to the be the greatest...

guten_targ

Juniors
Hate to say it, but it doesn't matter who walks out next week, the Doggies were woeful and the warriors did what any other team would've done and put them to the sword, warriors were then found wanting in the next two matches, yet should've won at least one of those(on paper at least or rather presea results) and then played badly, yet won against another bad team in the Titans who actually played the bunnies better than they did the warriors.

Warriors will fail to do the basics right on defence, midfield and will get exposed again and ahhh hell I might be moaning for F all.

Blair

Coach
Ligi Sao's been outstanding in reserve grade this year. I don't get it. What motivation is there for a player like him? No matter how good he goes it seems he's not getting a decent run in firsts.

Latest posts