What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Parramatta v Cronulla LIVE GAME DAY thread April 6 2019

hindy111

Post Whore
Bogans are all foodies these days. It's never been easier to spend all your cash on shit that makes you feel like less of a bogan, and that includes ethnic food.

I'm not paying $20 for eggs in toasts cause it has a few herbs sprinkled on it.
However a pastrami sandwich

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Impressive part of our game was our defence, both their tries were gifts from Ferguson and should never have been scored. Yes soft tries but easily fixed.

IFR33K

Coach
Bogans are all foodies these days. It's never been easier to spend all your cash on shit that makes you feel like less of a bogan, and that includes ethnic food.

Well the bogans in front of me mightn’t know what food is. They were on the piss all night.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Really interesting reading through this after being at the game and so not hearing any of the commentary. Thought we were great against a very tough team. Some questions for the Refs but on balance it's better that they put the whistle away. A couple of highlights were Timmys run leading up to the third? try and Tep's big hit. Alvaro was greatly improved I'm sure because we had all the ball in the first 20.Thought Kane was good but on for 2 or 3 minutes too long. Fergo and Bogan cancelled each other out.
Made the long drive home to the south Coast go quite quickly.

Last edited:

Glenneel

Bench
Look good win and I hope you guys have a good season I don’t mind the Eels.

But this is where Moses should be a bit more humble.

Did you guys have the caliber of Matt Moylan, Sean Johnson, Paul Gallen & Wade Graham out? Woods going off just after half time. Dugan battling back spasms etc.

When he beats a Sharks side with all those players in it he can be as cocky as he wants. But at the moment he’s kidding himself.
I've read a few articles from the jounos and all mention Sharks injuries (but not Parras) and the way its reading it is because of those injuries they lost, not that Parra played well. You have to remember that Parra also lost a spine player, bombed probably 2 and gifted a try to them courtesy of Ferguson.

emjaycee

Coach
Interesting that Fox commentary seemed to focus before and throughout the game on how young the Sharks team were and how inexperienced.

Yes, they had 5 players who had played less than 10 games going into last night (we only had 3) but they also had 6 players with over 150 games (we only had 3 again). Both teams had 3 players who have not turned 21 yet and they had 4 players who have had their 30th birthday, compared to our 2 only.

Made me so some quick research.

Average age of Eels players last night = 25
Average age of Sharks players last night = 26
Average # of games for Eels players before last night = 92
Average # of games for Sharks players before last night = 95

So, in reality although only a small difference, we actually had a younger squad, with less experience but I guess that didn't fit the narrative.

Latest posts