What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes V. Sharkies

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
3. Moses
2. Fergo
1. Reed (50 tackles, amazing defensive game for a small bloke)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Only caught the last 35mins or so but from what I saw

3 points - Moses

2 points - Guth

1 point - Paulo

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Mitchell Moses - outstanding, controlled game

2: Clinton Gutherson - he was everywhere. His try-saver was class.

1: Tim Mannah - I don't care what you all say. Tim is a machine.

Happy MEel

First Grade
3. Moses
2. Gutho
1. Mahoney

It kills me not to give Mannah and Paulo points as they could quite easily take the 3 points with those performances in another round.

parra pete

Referee
3 Mitch Moses
2 Clint Gutherson
1`Reed Mahoney..

( just an aside - Kane Evans continuing to 'avago'..Big Paulo WOW..what a machine with a huge ticker, Tim Mannah inspiring. Sivo needs to watch his ball security, heart in mouth stuff every carry!!!...but I like him).

Delboy

First Grade
3. Moses
2. Junior
1. Gutho

Tough not to find room for Reed or the Timminatorn

Bazal

Post Whore
Fergo Twiz?? He cost us both tries.

3 Moses
2 Gutho
1 Junior

I'll give you the first, I thought the second was poor edge defence from all of them. Still, he was a beast with his carries

3-Moses
2-Gutho
1-Evans

3 & 2 probs self explanatory, but I really like what Evans has been doing the last few weeks and I think he came on at a time where the Sharks were wrestling back into the game and still did a cracking job off the bench

Mahoney very close, Alvaro and Paulo next step back, Fergo Jennings Sivo Marata Mannah all very good

Latest posts