What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kane Evans fitness program

hindy111

Post Whore
I normally have the bun jammed hard up against my own chin, so I usually just swallow the juice. Plus the sausage is usually halfway down my throat anyway.

Here is a tip
Tilt head back and keep then bun on a 45 degree angle. Then suck the juice out first.
After sucking for about 10 seconds you can put it in your mouth without any mess and avoid stains on your shirt that your mum gave you for christmas.

T-Boon

Coach
An offload is most certainly not “always on”. Would you suggest throwing an offload, even if it is towards the offensive backfied, if you’re 10 metres out from your own line, it’s the first tackle and you are defending a 2 point lead? I realise it’s a very specific situation but wanted to illustrate the point.

Probably not when defending a 2 point lead if it is late in the game but I am increasing thinking teams need to attack more from a long way out. Teams defend their own try line unbelievably well these days because it is essentially 13 men straight across the defensive line so there is no space/gaps. So if you defend your line well why not risk giving up some ball there. Secondly I think you are more likely to score from a long way out (provided you take some risks) than you are in the red zone for the same above reason.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Probably not when defending a 2 point lead if it is late in the game but I am increasing thinking teams need to attack more from a long way out. Teams defend their own try line unbelievably well these days because it is essentially 13 men straight across the defensive line so there is no space/gaps. So if you defend your line well why not risk giving up some ball there. Secondly I think you are more likely to score from a long way out (provided you take some risks) than you are in the red zone for the same above reason.
Agreed, but offloads are just one piece of the puzzle. If that’s all your attack then then you won’t go very far in the comp. I’m stoked we’re offloading more and Junior has been exceptional with them. All I’m saying is that Evans has been less so and has looked far better tucking the ball under his arm and running hard. If he does that more consistently, offloading opportunities should present themselves more frequently.

Latest posts