What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Bulldogs

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I really hate Scumterbury!!!
You've been brought up well Dave. ;)

Big day coming. Sunday arvo at Kogarah. 22 degrees C. A light shower predicted, just enough to make the Jubilee surface slippery for the visitors.

No excuses, let's get out there.

And FFS coach, give the new boys some training on the Kogarah turf. Last time the halves didn't seem to know the camber as well as they should have. The kicking game is where we'll win it.

getsmarty

Immortal
190408_r4-game-day-info_web.png

GAME DAY

Game day information: Round 5 v Bulldogs
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 8 Apr 2019, 05:14 PM

St George Illawarra Dragons v Canterbury Bulldogs
Sunday, April 14
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah

Broadcast by Channel Nine and Fox League

Match day sponsor – Paul’s Customs and Forwarding Solutions

Gates open – 1:30pm
Canterbury Cup NSW – 1:50pm
NRL kick-off – 4:05pm

SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS

#NRLDragonsBulldogs #redv

TICKETING

Pre-purchase your tickets from Ticketek and save!

GENERAL INFORMATION

RED V MEMBERSHIP

Red V memberships with access to this game: Platinum, full season, heartland, Kogarah upgrade, Kogarah pass, three-game and five-game flexi memberships.

Have a question about membership or want to sign up? Visit the Red V marquees outside Gate A or inside on the Southern Hill.

Don't have access or require extra tickets? Red V members can receive a 20 per cent discount on pre-purchased tickets. Check your member card or emails for further details.

Haven't got your member card? Contact the membership team to have a ticket emailed to you or visit us on game day at the Gate D Red V box office window to collect a paper ticket.

Red V members receive a five per cent discount on food and beverages purchased at the game upon presentation of their member card. External vendors and alcohol excluded.

Find your name on the 2019 member wall on display, inside Gate A.

If you need to contact the membership team prior to game day, please call 1300 DRAGON, email redv@dragons.com.au or visit www.marchwithus.com.au.

MERCHANDISE

Grab the latest 2019 merchandise from the below locations on game day:

Bulldogs merchandise will be attending and will be located outside Gate D.

Special edition Dragons Monopoly will be available from all outlets and at the Monopoly activation area outside Gate D where you can play the giant version and meet Rich Uncle Pennybags.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/04/08/game-day-information-round-5-v-bulldogs/

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thats true mate, but if we cant beat this mob, then we are fooked.
Their squad is bog average. They have cap issues for another 2 years. This is a game we should win and win well. A loss again at home against this second rate squad, is on us.
I agree Tru...we beat the Donkeys away and the Knights away....admittedly both in golden point....if you look at our roster compared with theirs and at home we should win.....and besides we need to restore some pride to the faithful and Lance instead of the embarrassment we served up last time we met.

Water11

Juniors
God, I hope we win and play some attacking footy. EVERYONE wants that especially the players but I am not feeling this to be likely at all.

getsmarty

Immortal
Thats true mate, but if we cant beat this mob, then we are fooked.
Their squad is bog average. They have cap issues for another 2 years. This is a game we should win and win well. A loss again at home against this second rate squad, is on us.

Mate..they looked alright against Melbourne...in fact I would say that game was streets ahead of ours in terms of quality....only thing in our favor is they had such a tough game they may be flat....

If they play like they did against Melbourne, they will beat us.

TruSaint

Referee
Mate..they looked alright against Melbourne...in fact I would say that game was streets ahead of ours in terms of quality....only thing in our favor is they had such a tough game they may be flat....

If they play like they did against Melbourne, they will beat us.

Agree they did well against Mel, brother. I was expecting a romp.
These things happen.
We are back at Kogarah, and I hope we step up.
Dogs will win a game here and there but they are a bottom 4 squad.
We need a good win, and a good crowd at home.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Yes Go Dragons

& BTW in all my years watching the boys I’ve never seen such consistently good linespeed - so they’ve got that bit right at last IMO

Wish they’d try some wraparound plays in the backline to create the overlap for what are the simplest of tries.

Souths in the early 70’s were past masters of it

Linespeed
Agree re linespeed and the 3 who lead the way are McInnes and Graham and Lafai.
Lafai had a great game in defense against the knights.

Dragonsamy

Bench
I hope we remember the pain and embarrassment last time we played the doggies at Kogarah. I hope revenge is on our minds. We must dominate them and not let them in the game at all. We need everybody to turn up at the game be loud and go and support your mighty dragons at their true home ground.

Dragonsamy

Bench
You've been brought up well Dave. ;)

Big day coming. Sunday arvo at Kogarah. 22 degrees C. A light shower predicted, just enough to make the Jubilee surface slippery for the visitors.

No excuses, let's get out there.

And FFS coach, give the new boys some training on the Kogarah turf. Last time the halves didn't seem to know the camber as well as they should have. The kicking game is where we'll win it.

Willow they are having 2 training sessions there so hopefully that will help.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There is a captain's run for all red v members at Kogarah 10.30am on Saturday.
If you want to see them train come along
I wish I could but I'm only in Sydney on the Sunday. Thanks for the info though, I'll pass it on to a few of me old jasper mates.