What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 team vs Raiders

Incorrect

Coach
What about in 2014 when we pissed away finals spot in the last round against canberra who had won 6 games all year.

And they flogged us
To be fair, we also had a chance to wrap up said finals spot the week before that but got lapped by a pretty shitty Knights team... Unforgivable really

Who would u have there instead ?
I do understand that ATM we are quite limited on who we can play there. I just hate seeing him listed there. If you're going to rush out of the D line like he does, you have to make the tackle stick and he rarely ever does and it quite often leads to easy points for the opposition. It gives me cold sweat nightmares.

Glenneel

Bench
Don't think we win this one , Raiders have been awesome

Plus in Canberra at 6pm on a Sunday, showers forecast and will be under 15c during the match

Will be a quiet trip up the Hume Hwy afterwards

Raiders by 10, maybe a little more
Didn't you pick Sharks last week? Keep picking the opposition and we'll continue to win, you're obviously the kiss of death.

Tooooks

Bench
Don't think we win this one , Raiders have been awesome

Plus in Canberra at 6pm on a Sunday, showers forecast and will be under 15c during the match

Will be a quiet trip up the Hume Hwy afterwards

Raiders by 10, maybe a little more

Have they been awesome though?

Rd 1 - beat Titans (currently 16th and winless) comfortably
Rd 2 - lost to the Storm and they were never in the contest
Rd 3 - an unconvincing win vs Knights
Rd 4 - beat Cowboys (currently 15th) but two tries in the final ten minutes made the score line look more impressive than it was.

I think it will be a tough game but I can't see the score blowing out either way.

Bazal

Post Whore

Rd 4 - beat Cowboys (currently 15th) but two tries in the final ten minutes made the score line look more impressive than it was.

I think it will be a tough game but I can't see the score blowing out either way.

FFS let him be!

Some muppet convinced him to change his tip and pick us to beat the Roosters and look how that turned out!

TheParraboy

Staff member

fair enough mate

Eels by 1 or 7

Bazal

Post Whore
rage_face_rage_comic_meme_lol_rofl_magnet-r7410920d3dfb440f8a78a31321114925_x7js9_8byvr_307.jpg

@Tooooks is the scapegoat this week, people!

Latest posts