What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
With all Due Respect Linespeed, Doust retired...nothing to do with McGregor.

unfortunately the sad reality is that he will/has already been extended....

Talks started last year....the only sticking point being whether its for 2 or 3 years....

Club just holding off announcing .

The subtext of ‘Oust Doust’ wasn’t from 2014 essentially for McGregor & his failures - leading to a hastened retirement?

And thank you George Youssif for the memories

Last edited:

possm

Coach
sims chose to stay on, not sure if its a bad cork or a fracture

Who's running the team, the player or the coach?

Not only did Mary leave Sims on when seriously injured for 20 minutes, he waited till the 74th minute to send Lomax out there on the field and wait for it, to played Lomax in the middle third. To make things worse, Mary pulled a fresh Lomax off the field for the period of extra time. What a fool and more fools the management of SGI for even considering an extension for Mary.

LINESPEED

Juniors

Not only did Mary leave Sims on when seriously injured for 20 minutes, he waited till the 74th minute to send Lomax out there on the field and wait for it, to played Lomax in the middle third. To make things worse, Mary pulled a fresh Lomax off the field for the period of extra time. What a fool and more fools the management of SGI for even considering an extension for Mary.

Possm, Waterboy is clearly afraid of Zac usurping his longtime protege Turnstile (@#3)

Thus the lowlife treatment dished out to Zac

Waterboy’s like the little boy holding his finger in the dyke

Same with Reece, who was the U20 NSW Player Of The Year & must surely be on the bench vs Dogs -

Taller & heavier that Cam with speed & an amazing passing game, he has played extensively with the youngsters who’ll be on the paddock this week.

A perfect fit for rotation,R&R & mixing up the attack

But yeah .... FMD..... I forgot about the elephant in the ‘coaching’ box

LINESPEED

Juniors

And Possm don’t be surprised if the Anal One slots in the journeyman Allgood (Eels, Hull, Wakefield & 1 game for us) next Sundy over a youngster.

And haven’t the youngsters been hitting their straps in more professionally coached clubs!

The teamsheet is in meltdown & he’s been seen in a coffee shop gibbering “who do I sack, who do I sack?”

It’s Aitken you fool

And it’ll open up a world of attack

WepnutV

Juniors

he did not pull lomax off. he played in extra time.. you must not of been watching

Gareth67

First Grade
The incredible coach who let's one of his players stay on the field with a f**king broken arm, for a lifetime. Surely his licence should be revoked. Never to coach again ........

Stop blaming the NRL’s ‘ coaches coach ‘ . Perhaps young Korbin did not possess enough feeling to realize that he had a broken arm ? :flushed:

Last edited:

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Stop blaming the NRL’s ‘ coaches coach ‘ . Perhaps young Korbin did not possess enough feeling to realize that he had a broken arm ? :flushed:
i will say it again every man and his dog could see KORBIN WAS IN A BAD WAY.ONLY A COMPLETE IMBECILE WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM ON .NOT A BRAIN IN HIS HEAD STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE INEXCUSABLE............

Gareth67

First Grade
i will say it again every man and his dog could see KORBIN WAS IN A BAD WAY.ONLY A COMPLETE IMBECILE WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM ON .NOT A BRAIN IN HIS HEAD STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE INEXCUSABLE............

Whoa ! Take a step back Overseas dragon , my post was purely - ‘ a tounge in cheek ‘ comment I assure you that I also was fuming about the situation . As it was indeed inexcusable for the coach to leave any player on the field with such a shocking injury .

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Just letting everyone know that l won't be posting, SACK McGregor any more, ok!

After posting so many times on this thread, l thought it best to take a break.
So, remember.... you wont see me post, SACK McGregor any more, alright?

Right then....

SACK McGregor!!!!!!

.... you won't see me post any less, either!

Last edited:
Just letting everyone know that l won't be posting, SACK McGregor any more, ok!

After posting so many times on this thread, l thought it best to take a break.
So, remember.... you wont see me post, SACK McGregor any more, alright?

Right then....

SACK McGregor!!!!!!

.... you want see me post any less, either!
I agree, I think you over do it...
SACK MCGREGOR!!!!!!!!!!

images

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
All these posters wanting to sack Mary! Don't you lot watch the Press Conferences? It's so clear from them that Mary is ahead of any alternative. FF's sake he knows all the f---ing nicknames: Friz, Hostie, Hunty, Duft, Luc, Normie, Laf, Gaz, Lats, Vaughny........ And he knows all the coaches' jargon like the "5 day turn", the "arm wrestle"........... In addition he has got a whole treasure trove of excuses at a moment's notice. Plus with his "we done this" and "we done that" he reminds us that this great game began as the sport of the working man whose experience of schooling was very short-lived. Finally if you are still unimpressed what about the fact that he knows the team song? He sings it with as much gusto as the players! Don't remember Benny singing with that passion. No he was too f---ing focused on winning us a Premiership. Such an obsessive old man! Apparently even dirty the Rabbits dropped a game after winning their first three.

No wonder the Dragons' management want to re-sign Mary before some park team or bush mob poach him and sign him up for life.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
All these posters wanting to sack Mary! Don't you lot watch the Press Conferences? It's so clear from them that Mary is ahead of any alternative. FF's sake he knows all the f---ing nicknames: Friz, Hostie, Hunty, Duft, Luc, Normie, Laf, Gaz, Lats, Vaughny........ And he knows all the coaches' jargon like the "5 day turn", the "arm wrestle"........... In addition he has got a whole treasure trove of excuses at a moment's notice. Plus with his "we done this" and "we done that" he reminds us that this great game began as the sport of the working man whose experience of schooling was very short-lived. Finally if you are still unimpressed what about the fact that he knows the team song? He sings it with as much gusto as the players! Don't remember Benny singing with that passion. No he was too f---ing focused on winning us a Premiership. Such an obsessive old man! Apparently even dirty the Rabbits dropped a game after winning their first three.

No wonder the Dragons' management want to re-sign Mary before some park team or bush mob poach him and sign him up for life.
I know, we're very hard to please

Supeeerb post.

Latest posts