What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
Panthers background logo.

r04_preview3_panthers-v-tigers.jpg
The NRL seems to have simplified versions of each logo for digital use. That Panthers one is unsettling.

Lucev23

Juniors
NRL have done simplified versions for each club. Check the Dragons one out, complete update/redraw and it looks great.

ComradePanda

Juniors
something a bit interesting i noticed the other day

it appears that Souths played the RTR game against Penrith in modified Fan Jerseys.

here is a jersey from RTR, the grips have been added after the fact and only on the middle hoop.
caim1DL.jpg

Here is a photo taken in the sheds before the Titans game of the proper Home jersey, grips part of the actual jersey, as well as the proper player jersey material.
wXAjJCh.jpg

ComradePanda

Juniors
Fan jerseys are embroidered logos tho
Just another set with different grips I’d say

Fan cut is what i meant to say. definitely not a tapered fit like you would expect.

i suspect its the same as the jerseys used at the season launch, screen printed fan cut with sponsors heat pressed and grips applied over the top

gzerounian

Juniors
something a bit interesting i noticed the other day

it appears that Souths played the RTR game against Penrith in modified Fan Jerseys.

here is a jersey from RTR, the grips have been added after the fact and only on the middle hoop.
caim1DL.jpg

Here is a photo taken in the sheds before the Titans game of the proper Home jersey, grips part of the actual jersey, as well as the proper player jersey material.
wXAjJCh.jpg
I know it's just because of the lighting in the photo but how good does the green look in your first picture. They use this green on some of their fan gear. I wish they made it their permanent green.

gunpk

Juniors
66d0e8f0-537a-4632-8ab6-551758a75044.gif 2019 Warriors ANZAC Jersey

The 2019 Vodafone Warriors ANZAC jersey design pays respect to all those who fought for the freedom that we know and have today. The poppy fields at the base of the jersey represent the fields of remembrance and symbolises the ANZAC spirit.

Both the North and South Islands are represented by the distant maunga (mountains) - Aoraki on the front of the jersey and Taranaki on the back.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thought I'd do an Indigenous Round post seeing as 5 of 16 jerseys appear to now be released

Thursday - Eels v Panthers (Bankwest)
EELS
pe19jsy08m-front.jpg

PANTHERS
TBC

Timmah

Staff member
Friday - Manly v Titans (Brookvale)
SEA EAGLES
TBC

TITANS
images-jpeg.28847

Friday - Knights v Roosters (McDonald Jones)
KNIGHTS
947-949.jpg

ROOSTERS
Ind_jersey3__53395.1557356160.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
SATURDAY - Raiders v Cowboys (GIO)
RAIDERS
riaders_indigenous.png

COWBOYS
cowboys_indigenous_2019.png

Saturday - Warriors v Broncos (Mt Smart)
WARRIORS
warriors_indigenous_jersey.jpg

BRONCOS
1851-949.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
SATURDAY - Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers (ANZ)
RABBITOHS
TBC

WESTS TIGERS
1511-849.jpg

SUNDAY - Bulldogs v Storm (Belmore)

BULLDOGS
TBC

STORM
ms19jsy08m-front.jpg

SUNDAY - Dragons v Sharks (Wollongong)

DRAGONS
stgi18-3d-indigenous_jersey-fs.jpg