What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROLL CALL - Bankwest Stadium Opening April 22 - EELS v Tigers

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So, I have GA membership but I have also bought a family bronze ticket so that I know for sure I have a seat. I'm not missing this.
BTW does anyone know when the members passes are due?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Mine havent been emailed yet? I purchased e-tickets last Friday along with my membership. Neither tixs been sent.
I haven’t received my pass either yet mate. Worst case scenario you should still be able to access your e-ticket via your membership account if they somehow manage to stuff the mail out up.

ash411

Bench
Mine havent been emailed yet? I purchased e-tickets last Friday along with my membership. Neither tixs been sent.
We were in like the first round of seat allocations for Gold Season Tickets, I got on that the second it was ready to go.

We've had our seats for ages now.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
How can you miss out if you have a GA Season Tickets?
Well, you can't, but I was worried that unless we were there super early there might not be 4 seats in a row left. I come up from the south coast and between easter traffic and the roadworks at Bomaderry, it could be a long trip. Maybe I didn't need to be worried, I don't know.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Great news

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/04/10...ncluded-in-all-nrl-games-at-bankwest-stadium/

In a massive win for NRL fans across Sydney, return travel on public transport services will be included for all games played at Bankwest Stadium this season, commencing with the Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers blockbuster on Easter Monday 22 April.

Event-goers will be able to catch the train, bus or other public transport services to and from Parramatta using just their event ticket or Club Membership, making public transport an attractive travel option for key events.

Nine Eels home games, four Wests Tigers home games and one Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs home game will include public transport to and from Parramatta.

Noise

Coach
People that have had access to the new stadium...Is it like ANZ where you can walk around the whole stadium unobstructed? Or are there barriers?

amitropo

Juniors
You can walk around the whole concourse.
Unless they have security stopping you crossing the corporate section along the front, but don’t believe that is the case. Going through videos but can’t see it clearly. Been a while since visited site

Last edited:
I got a GA membership for my son and I this year and will be coming down for this game.
Missed the 1986 opening of Parra Stadium but got there later in the year to checkout, not missing this opening match and my nearly 12 yr old with have the memory of a lifetime from the opening match.

Parra

Referee
Anyone got a plan for GA ticket holders on Monday?

Is there a chance GA ticket holders will be turned away?