What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 team vs Raiders

IFR33K

Coach
Don’t want to derail this thread but I need help. Does the club offer a bus/coach or shuttle down to Canberra for fans? My kids are bugging me about going and I’ve promised them some out of town games this year. I really can’t sleep there the night as I have work Monday I can’t get out of. Need to weigh my options up. Alternatively is anyone driving down?

Bazal

Post Whore
Don’t want to derail this thread but I need help. Does the club offer a bus/coach or shuttle down to Canberra for fans? My kids are bugging me about going and I’ve promised them some out of town games this year. I really can’t sleep there the night as I have work Monday I can’t get out of. Need to weigh my options up. Alternatively is anyone driving down?

Murrays?

Normally very affordable and they run regularly. Only catch I guess is they leave from Central

IFR33K

Coach
Murrays?

Normally very affordable and they run regularly. Only catch I guess is they leave from Central

Does the club have anything to do with this? Or just standard transport?

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Does the club have anything to do with this? Do just standard transport?

I don't think the club does anything, Murray's is just a coach line...but they run like every hour. Although I think between 7pm and 4am there's only a midnight service so that might be an issue...

hindy111

Post Whore

Why dont you drive down ?

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah it’s an option but friggen hate driving at night

You’re probably better off skipping this one and taking them out to Shark Park in a few weeks instead, or something.
They will eventually appreciate you not taking them all the way to Canberra to watch us get flogged.

IFR33K

Coach
You’re probably better off skipping this one and taking them out to Shark Park in a few weeks instead, or something.
They will eventually appreciate you not taking them all the way to Canberra to watch us get flogged.

All part of the adventure isn’t it? Shark park? I was sitting with a bunch of sharks fans Saturday night, not sure I could do that to myself once again.

Tooooks

Bench
rage_face_rage_comic_meme_lol_rofl_magnet-r7410920d3dfb440f8a78a31321114925_x7js9_8byvr_307.jpg

@Tooooks is the scapegoat this week, people!

Don't worry, I won't be going to the game. That would truly be the kiss of death. I still remember being there the day of our worst ever loss.