What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
McGregor currently off contract it’s like nobody cares zero interest shown in him

Even my old Penshurst RSL have decided not to make an approach

- to fill the vacant canteen & orange boy positions around the local traps

Someone said the foyer could do with a paint job

Though Duff’s old man quipped that he’d probably only paint himself into a corner FMD

Then they’d only have to ring Turnstile to come & get him again. Why bother.

Last edited:

71saintsimon

Juniors
Hearing the Dapto Canaries are poised with a huge deal which includes unlimited house wine at Dapto Leagues
He must be on ball boy rates the bloody imposter trying to impersonate a coach most useless inept Coach I’ve seen coach the dragons since I started following them in 1981 and yes I believe McGregor is more useless then steve price and Nathan brown

merahputih

Juniors
This is, with respect, loser talk.

I share your frustration, Grouch, but at least we have won a title in the last decade. In contrast look at some other teams, the glaring example being the Broncos: a team rolling in News Corp. money, a one team city with talented juniors coming out of their ears, supposedly with a professional board of directors and for most of the time a nearly State of Origin roster. According to recent reports there are grumblings this year about appointing 'rookie coaches' (sound familiar?) in Siebold, (who in comparison to Mary is a university graduate in coaching) : no title since 2006 and only one GF appearance in 2015, with three top four appearances in that period, mostly under Wayne Bennett as Coach.

WepnutV

Juniors
huh?

Oh I see. this is your (bizarre) way of saying "if you don't like it, stop following the team" etc. Quite a brilliant strategy for success that one
huh yea ok.., i just know if we sack McGregor there is no better replacement meaning theres a good chance a wooden spoon will follow.. under mcgregor, no wooden spoon.. i know you hate him, but that is your problem, not his.. anyways keep hateing while i enjoy watching and supporting a competitive dragons team that has a chance at the big one, iv tried to show the haters the light but you guys refuse to look.. have a good weekend, ill be on the hill in kograh watching us pump the doggies... mostly thanks to mcgregor..

grouch

First Grade
huh yea ok.., i just know if we sack McGregor there is no better replacement meaning theres a good chance a wooden spoon will follow.. under mcgregor, no wooden spoon.. i know you hate him, but that is your problem, not his.. anyways keep hateing while i enjoy watching and supporting a competitive dragons team that has a chance at the big one, iv tried to show the haters the light but you guys refuse to look.. have a good weekend, ill be on the hill in kograh watching us pump the doggies... mostly thanks to mcgregor..
There are several better replacements.

Enjoy delusion pal

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Of course mostly thanks to mcgregor.....just like last year

No one hates McGregor. It's not personal by any stretch.
Are you seriously saying that we would be candidates for the wooden spoon if we had a different coach other than McGregor?
I mean the forum is for expressing views and opinions but that statement has no credibility.
I also agree with Grouch that there are a multitude of better coaching options than McGregor.
Many have already been overlooked to the detriment of the club..
Appointing a coach is something you plan.
Consider their qualifications. How they can improve your existing playing roster. How much and what kind of experience he has. His track record developing juniors. What sort of man manager and mentor he is.
Our Board, in their wisdom, did not go down that path to appoint McGregor.
As for following our Team.
I think we all look forward to watching the Mighty Saints strut their stuff on game day
The definition of "Competitive" is also very subjective.
For example we were very competitive last year and finished 7th.
Year before we were heralded as premiership favourites and we ended up finishing 9th.
In my eyes, competitive is challenging and maintaining a top 4 spot.
Being competitive against the likes of Melbourne and Easts is the only way we will ever get to another Grand Final.
One of the other posters, I think it was OT mentioned that we play an unattractive style of football.
Bash and Barge power game.
Competitive I suppose, but not great to watch if you are a fan.
So thanks for showing us "haters" the light but there is more to the discussion than you are prepared to consider.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
He must be on ball boy rates the bloody imposter trying to impersonate a coach most useless inept Coach I’ve seen coach the dragons since I started following them in 1981 and yes I believe McGregor is more useless then steve price and Nathan brown

Worst than the 'googled eyed' one, the one, the only, thee who has head like a smacked a-hole............. Mr Price????
That's pretty bad ole mate........... in fact, it could be argued if anyone else could be that bad, but l will take your word on it.

I think however, that Slap Happy is a cog better than those two,albeit marginally.