What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "MARK MY WORDS" thread 2019

Como Connection

First Grade
I’ll have a go - Mark my words
- Lafai and Pereira will be in the top 4 overall (attack/defence/yardage) centre/wing pairings in the game
- Vaughan will start in Origin and cement spot as an elite prop.
Mark my words Normy will be the Dragons player of the season.
CC

possm

Coach
I've seen enough mate!
The 17 needs changes or the season is lost. Even with De Belin and K Sims on board, our backline is slow, inexperienced and short on skills. Players that need to go are Dufty, Aitken and Rava. Pereira is now on thin ice and I'd say, lucky we are very thin in the winger stocks.

Crush

Coach
The 17 needs changes or the season is lost. Even with De Belin and K Sims on board, our backline is slow, inexperienced and short on skills. Players that need to go are Dufty, Aitken and Rava. Pereira is now on thin ice and I'd say, lucky we are very thin in the winger stocks.
I have no idea how you can say Dufty must go. It baffles me. Didn't you see that game yesterday?
Or are you saying that based on him dropping a screaming bomb and fumbling in contact that he needs to go? Don't worry that every time he ran the ball he was menacing and scored one of the best solo tries this season.

If Dufty has to go then you might as well get rid of Hunt while you are there because he dropped the pill a couple of times with no pressure on him rather than catching swirling bombs. And he didn't look menacing every time he ran!

Dufty is first selected.

BennyV

Referee
Dufty is as suspect as ever.

Don’t get me wrong, his try was one of the best solo tries I’ve seen. But the last try that he gifted them completely negated that.

He’s iffy with bombs, avoids contact and fails to support ball runners. He also has improved his ball skills and can create from nothing.

Has a lot of work to do to get himself up to scratch. Can’t see it happening under the coach though - he, like many fans, choose to ignore deficiencies and blow smoke up players’ ass.

Latest posts