What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R5 Thu - Broncos 16-22 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 5: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
So we're not allowed to support our own team now?

You're just reinforcing what I'm saying. You've got some great young talent and a shitload more, you have an unfair FTA coverage advantage over every single side in the comp which leads to unbelievable corporate support and lets face it a blessed run for many years. You have a few losses and sook about how things couldn't get any worse. Give us a friggen break.

At risk of sounding like a Penrith fan Seibold was already spilling out the long-term planning talks in the presser last week and as we know, he is signed for 5 years..
Yeh but he has to work with the useless spuds that Wayne signed up
He inherited some genuine plodders .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Fittler with a real dumb response after Reynolds mentioned the charity he was donating his MotM money to, and a kid dying (assumed to be related) and Freddy says, “well done, you’ve been killing it.”

Nerd

Bench
You're just reinforcing what I'm saying. You've got some great young talent and a shitload more, you have an unfair FTA coverage advantage over every single side in the comp which leads to unbelievable corporate support and lets face it a blessed run for many years. You have a few losses and sook about how things couldn't get any worse. Give us a friggen break.
The FTA coverage is dictated by Nine and Fox not the Broncos.... I and many other supporters would much rather prefer we actually played more Saturday night and Sunday games.

My team is playing shit and just like every supporter of every other team myself and other supporters are bemoaning how bad they are going. It's been going on since footy began.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Nah. Hunt was never a good game manager, is still an ordinary kicker and was best when taking on the line but we have two of those already. With all the young forwards we need a dominant halfback to tell the forwards where to run and sadly neither Nikorima or Milford is that kind of halfback.

Welcome to the world of the bottom 14. Finally realise it?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Nah. Hunt was never a good game manager, is still an ordinary kicker and was best when taking on the line but we have two of those already. With all the young forwards we need a dominant halfback to tell the forwards where to run and sadly neither Nikorima or Milford is that kind of halfback.

So it must have been Normy right? Cause if Hunt cannot play make itmust be Norman winning games for Saints yeah?

Nerd

Bench
So it must have been Normy right? Cause if Hunt cannot play make itmust be Norman winning games for Saints yeah?
Happy for Hunt to be at the Dragons. He went so well for us in his last season that he got dropped to the Intrust Cup at one stage. To be honest I thought Norman had a cracker of a game last week.