What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

The Rosco

Bench
Probably a good thing. At 70cm it’s probably a female.
Don't worry Dave. I let it go the first time . . . and if it's stupid enough to fall to my cunning guile the second time, I'll let her go again.
Slightly off topic, I'd never call my son CLINT. When written in some fonts, the L and I appear really close together.

Pedge1971

First Grade
lol.. I realise by engaging with you that I am now conversing with the very lowest common denominator of Leagueunlimited. Radley is seen by the club as a future Captain, a local junior. Barring injury, he will play 300 games for the club.

Matterson, good player that he was and with a dad who also played for the Roosters, was surplus requirement, having come from Parrmatta so that Angus Crichton, another who played in the Roosters junior rep teams could come home. Same for Pearce, finally released him to a club that is seen as home to drunks and druggos, Newcastle so that Cooper Cronk could join the home club of his father and grandfather.

Lol. Name calls someone as LCD and then proceeds to troll something much worse than his scummy club was called out for. Nice...

AJB1102

First Grade
Suli apparently not needed next season. Can't see who would take him

Didn't he last like a week at the Bulldogs under Des between getting sacked from Tigers and signing for Manly? If that's right then he was already on thin ice when Des returned.

MrBlack

Juniors
Israel Falou must have an NRL contract lined up with either Roosters, Melbourne, Broncos or any other NRL side exempt from the salary cap.

He's doing everything he can to have his ARU one torn up.....

Grapple

Bench
Israel, come to Canterbury. R
Israel Falou must have an NRL contract lined up with either Roosters, Melbourne, Broncos or any other NRL side exempt from the salary cap.

He's doing everything he can to have his ARU one torn up.....

Canterbury will have him. Also, SBW can come back next year if he wants too. All religions welcome.... if you play like those two.