What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine eyes return to the NRL. Just another publicity stunt.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
tumblr_n3rtpbrHJz1s266z3o1_500.gif

Apey

Staff member
Mundine's gone from making me laugh for being an idiot to making me laugh if he died.

T-Boon

Coach
Didnt read the article in the SMH but it sounds like he may have apologised to some extent.
One thing Ive always liked about Mundine is he will admit his mistakes. He is a character.

Xcalibre

Juniors
grammar has never been his strong point, I mean vaccine is not a verb

so he's watched a documentary ? he seems very easily lead

next he will discover Scientology

That’s the thing that stood out to me, besides the bad advice.

It’s a sad state of affairs how dumb most people are. "Don’t vaccine your kids”. It clearly sounds wrong but this punch drunk dickhead didn’t notice, and most of his followers probably didn’t realize it either. Dumb and gullible. A dangerous mix.

Maybe it’s good that these knuckle draggers don’t vaccinate? Eradicate the imbeciles.

nick87

Coach
This is a bloke who swears he’s a better 5/8 than Fittler, so it’s no surprise he believes in bullshit

He didnt make rep teams because he's aboriginal.
We should ignore the fact Fittler and Daley left him for dead in terms of talent AND performance, and also we should ignore the fact that Daley is aboriginal

We should ignore the fact Fittler and Daley left him for dead in terms of talent AND performance, and also we should ignore the fact that Daley is aboriginal

As are Gorden Tallis and Wendell Sailor, who were both in the Qld and Australian sides at the time.

Danish

Referee

We should also ignore the fact that when he did play rep footy, he stank

Latest posts