What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Digicel Cups expands in 2019

mikail-eagle

Bench
I see there are a large number of followers and comments on the team Facebook pages. How come so little of those fans come talk league wtih us on here like @mikail-eagle ?

Team Facebook pages and Facebook Supporters Groups are probably much easier to find and join in PNG. I only accidentally stumbled upon here too and most in PNG don't know about this site.

Currently about 80% of the people in PNG have a Smart Phone. And facebook is already there and just a touch away from activation.

mikail-eagle

Bench
56492588_995482127317450_2513212925141843968_n.jpg

mikail-eagle

Bench
Round 2 Results

Gulf Isou 12
Goroka Lahains 10
Rabaul Gurias 32 Hela Wigmen 8
Kimbe Cutters 2 Lae Tigers 36
Waghi Tumbe 20 Pom Vipers 17
Mendi Muruks 2 Enga Mioks 0
Central Dabaris 24 Mt Hagen Eagles 26

mikail-eagle

Bench
Gulf Isou with a good start this year.
They have for the first time defeated both grand finalists from last year in successive weeks.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
The Wigmen from the Hela Province in the Highlands of PNG get their WIGMEN name from their famous and fierce Huli Wigmen Warriors.

They use different animal fur for their colouful wigs.

320px-Huli_Wigman_visit_Cooktown%2C_Australia_2005.jpg

images
My boys took a beating over the weekend. Any famous kumuls from that region ME??

Latest posts