What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
I've always been very impressed with how good the digitally projected logos look on the field. When they first started doing it I don't think I even noticed until part way through a game. It allows cleaner logos with greater detail that you can't really do with paint. You really only see all logos painted for the Grand Final and Origin because I'm sure the sponsors for those games want their logos to be seen all the time, from every vantage point and every camera angle.

kdalymc

Bench
blame Penrith for their stupid f**ken all white f**k up.

BTW one team was blue, one team was white, wasnt hard

greenBV4

Bench
Anyone else notice VB was replaced with Frothy for Friday Night Footy?

Both owned by CUB but still interesting as VB is a much stronger brand

Good beer though, was actually drinking it while I watched the game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
blame Penrith for their stupid f**ken all white f**k up.

BTW one team was blue, one team was white, wasnt hard
A large portion of the Titans kit tonight was white, are your eyes painted on?

And when they have a main jersey which is navy it should have been worn - or if they were insisting on wearing the heritage jersey tonight that should've been communicated to Penrith so they could bring their black jersey and provide proper contrast.

kdalymc

Bench
A large portion of the Titans kit tonight was white, are your eyes painted on?
no, but i could simply go ahh ones blue ones white. im not a dumb merkin
but yeah, they should have told penrith.
if theyre ashamed of the navy blue which they should be, f**k it off all together...

gzerounian

Juniors
Looks like the Titans are wearing their heritage jersey and white shorts, against the panther's white away kit. Get ready for some good kit clash footy
I honestly find it completely unbelievable this type of crap is still happening. The team responsible for the error needs to receive a heavy fine.. It would only take a couple of fines before teams wake up and begin to make sure their match day jerseys and shorts are correct. It's a simple algorithm:
- default should be both teams in home.
- Then if the colours are too similar, the away team in their away jersey.
- if the colours are still too similar, the away team in alternate.
- If the home team intends to wear anything other than their home jersey, they must inform the away team.

So in this case the first step of the algorithm failed and so the next step would have been fine... So penrith in away. if the Titans had not informed penrith that they were wearing heritage then they would be the team fined.

kdalymc

Bench
I honestly find it completely unbelievable this type of crap is still happening. The team responsible for the error needs to receive a heavy fine.. It would only take a couple of fines before teams wake up and begin to make sure their match day jerseys and shorts are correct. It's a simple algorithm:
- default should be both teams in home.
- Then if the colours are too similar, the away team in their away jersey.
- if the colours are still too similar, the away team in alternate.
- If the home team intends to wear anything other than their home jersey, they must inform the away team.

So in this case the first step of the algorithm failed and so the next step would have been fine... So penrith in away. if the Titans had not informed penrith that they were wearing heritage then they would be the team fined.
Or relocate them to Perth

Gnidir

Juniors
Ok, so its been two weeks of it, why does Josh Morris have completely different socks than the team?

Why do the others have a mix of 2 hoops and three hoops?

IM going insane here, can anyone help?

Shark62

Juniors
Ok, so its been two weeks of it, why does Josh Morris have completely different socks than the team?

That’s the least of our problems

Wild Wilbur

Juniors

You obviously don’t watch the game in detail if you’re spinning out on some merkins socks

Mr Spock!

Referee
The titans had socks of all the different clubs on Friday.

Some wag joked it was the team they wanted to be playing for.

flippikat

Bench
I know we should be used to it now but any reason Warriors wire a different strip again?

Probably to provide the biggest contrast to the Rabbitohs "dark" black-trimmed home strip.

This really is why I'm not a fan of the Warriors having a dark home (blue) and dark away (black).. it means the alternate & heritage have to be used as virtually away jerseys.

They really should have just done the 1995 home and away (white). Nevermind that strange black and red thing.

It just muddles the club colours too. We need a consistent Blue/white/green palatte.. I can take or leave the red part of the trim - I know it's historically there, and the sponsor colour, but for me the best sports kits have a maximum of 3 colours.

Rooster8

Juniors
Bulldogs away actually looks really good. Good contrast with the shorts and socks while still mainting the similar Canterbury look.